VN Others Completed The Bodyguard Girl Is Too Strong [Final] [Peach Punch!]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobbyns

Nov 25, 2020
Played it through a few times, good CGs. Anybody have any idea how to get the .png files for the CGs? They don't seem to be openable normally.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
True true, know what else is true ?
Only a pretentious tool would call people "betas" over anything much less a video game.
I NEVER called people beta, I was making fun of Agent 7 being a total sub and fantasizing being choked to death. you dumb fucks need to stop thinking with your ass. I just described the game, and I have a tough guy calling me out for no reason.You keep that aggression to your punk ass, hope it serves you well. and have a nice day.
P.s. she is a Hottie, i hope dev uses her in a future project.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Ah yes ofc that was obviously what you meant by "beta simulator", silly me how could I not have discerned that deeper meaning behind your well-thought out review ?.
Nice backtracking (y)
Well you took it too personally, I have also played it and loved the art, am I calling myself a beta too? I really was making fun of the game and just describing it, I have no interest neither do i want to make fun of people. So you can stop quoting me now.

lbcock

Nov 16, 2018
Walkthrough: (gold choices - true ending)
Study blueprints
Do not apologize
Refuse to kiss
Hide in closet (save here and reload to hide under bed and crawl out for 2nd scene)
Don't search
Head to 3rd floor
Enjoy ;).

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes