VN Others Completed The Bodyguard Girl Is Too Strong [Final] [Peach Punch!]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

boweisama

Feb 5, 2018
Walkthrough: (gold choices - true ending)
Study blueprints
Do not apologize
Refuse to kiss
Hide in closet (save here and reload to hide under bed and crawl out for 2nd scene)
Don't search
Head to 3rd floor
Enjoy ;).
:pnon canon ending, so what's the canon ending?

Sep 25, 2019
Meh. I suppose this game IS what it says on the tin. But kinda wish that there was another outcome. Like if you were the most efficient spy, you'd make a clean get away without getting broken to pieces.

Or on the canon ending at very least, have agent 7 get with the lady you're on comms with.

Also, what kind of secret agent doesn't have like, a gun, or gadgets for fighting off the bad guys? Though if there was a gun, I was lowkey expecting with how over the top the descriptions of this lady were for him to shoot her and have the bullet just bounce off her abs or something, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: ur other dad

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Meh. I suppose this game IS what it says on the tin. But kinda wish that there was another outcome. Like if you were the most efficient spy, you'd make a clean get away without getting broken to pieces.

Or on the canon ending at very least, have agent 7 get with the lady you're on comms with.

Also, what kind of secret agent doesn't have like, a gun, or gadgets for fighting off the bad guys? Though if there was a gun, I was lowkey expecting with how over the top the descriptions of this lady were for him to shoot her and have the bullet just bounce off her abs or something, haha.
My thoughts exactly, I can't even pinpoint the real differences between the 2 endings to the point the "multiple endings" tag should probably be removed. Another ending could be an "enemies to lovers" kind of thing between the MC and the bodyguard. I know it's cliche, but damnit I want it.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021

Though if there was a gun, I was lowkey expecting with how over the top the descriptions of this lady were for him to shoot her and have the bullet just bounce off her abs or something, haha.
same to both. i haven't played it yet, but from the other replies i've read, she basically just seems like yujiro from baki lmao

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i'm sure this is supposed to be scary as hell, but fuck i can't stop laughing at it. it really feels like she's gonna go full jim carrey in The Mask and say, "somebody stop me!" i feel like this has some elite meme potential

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah, she's actually just a psycho, and MC is a shit spy. how does "the greatest spy ever" just not notice an entire person's presence??? dev was writing this with one hand so obviously that it hurts. ignoring the numerous incredibly unrealistic plot points, i think there were a myriad of missed opportunities. the game could've been so much more interesting. why not have an end where you only run into vivian at the beginning of the party? the whole looking up your identity after seeing you on the cameras thing probably should've taken some time, so there could've been an end where you straight up don't interact with her if you make all the right choices. (perhaps an internal timer that decreases every time you pick an incorrect option?) that one also could've been the hibiki end.

if we were just sticking to vivian, a "good end" where you somehow win and she decides to fuck you is... pretty unlikely, given the circumstances. i guess you could have some kind of james bond-esque secret weapon, and you incapacitate her long enough to escape somehow. then while you're on another job, she randomly appears and whisks you away for a hot and steamy night of passionate (and possibly painful?) lovemaking? tbh, given her personality, it seems more likely that she'd be pissed and try to kill you if she ever found you again instead lmao.

i usually don't bother writing thinkpieces about what a dev "should" have done, but this concept feels kinda wasted. idk, maybe it's just that the "simping for a woman who literally crippled him and ruined his life" ending being the only one doesn't sit right with me. i think it's also that this is a pretty cool concept, and it doesn't feel fully realized. maybe it's cause i watched end of evangelion a couple days ago that i'm more sensitive to the "... what the fuck, that's how it ends???" sort of feeling :KEK:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
My thoughts exactly, I can't even pinpoint the real differences between the 2 endings to the point the "multiple endings" tag should probably be removed. Another ending could be an "enemies to lovers" kind of thing between the MC and the bodyguard. I know it's cliche, but damnit I want it.
it would be cool, but vivian is kinda written to be a cartoonishly sadistic psycho, so i can't imagine that sort of thing happening lmao. him offering her a job in exchange for immunity is the most i could expect from that sort of pairing. a "light yagami vs L" type of dynamic would've been cool, but you're basically facing a horror movie villain :HideThePain:

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes