VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bodyguard [v1.00 - Ch.01-03] [Short Lemonade]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 2, 2022
1 suggestion to the dev. Render the characters at higher subd levels. There are almost no practical reasons to render bellow subd 2 because that only uses about 70 vram. a subd 3 character uses about 280 vram
Ohhh I could talk to you for hours about this asset that screws up my rendering. After 312 images made for chapter 1, I don't think I wanted to come back to it anymore :WutFace:

Do you mean there will only be three chapters? The renders look enticing. I looking forward to playing this (after compression actually). Good luck with this project. I hope there will be more than 3 chapters
Thank you. 3 chapters - thousands of dialogs lines, more than 700 pictures generated sheduled. It's already quite a job. The goal is to finish the game. If it's a success, there might be a Bodyguard 2

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure you are aware but Surname is the family name or Last name. Name is first name.
In your naming convention you ask for the Surname first then Name, but then subsequently the game shows the Surname option as the MC first name.
So it lends a bit of confusion easily resolved by the player but still just fyi

also another small fyi when you visualize the word first as you have it is 1st not 1rst as you have it
so it would be 1st 2nd 3rd since you plan to have 3 chapters

Last edited:
Reactions: giggitygigity

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you. 3 chapters - thousands of dialogs lines, more than 700 pictures generated sheduled. It's already quite a job. The goal is to finish the game. If it's a success, there might be a Bodyguard 2
Oh ok. At the very least it would seem you have most if not all of it planed out. Best wishes.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
I appreciate you finding time to reply to me. I am very optimistic about this game (though have not tried it yet. But the renders seriously look very promising). To be honest with you, (no oofence intended but) whenever I hear or see any game about bodyguards it takes me back to chatterbox and his game.... It was really good. I know it is bad to compare one vn/game with another but I cannot help it. I am hopeful yours will go beyond that game in terms of fame and popularity. Lastly, again GOOD LUCK with your project. Sorry to mention another creator or game in this thread. Please excuse my lack of discipline in the matter. I deeply apologise if my comment hurt anyone, as it was unintended:cry::cry:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Too bad the main character is so old :cautious:, I have nothing against old people but there he is balding, in general we do not put elderly people in MC or rarely in sexuel games. I wonder what all these women find in him other than a body that's attrative to him. He still has something for him this man. :sneaky:
I have not tried to play it yet, I only basing myself on the leaked images of the game to write my comment. ;)
At first glance the game looks very good, it's just the MC that wrong for the reasons I just mentioned.
I still wish you good luck for your game (but if you could change the MC's physique that would be great :D). (y)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Too bad the main character is so old :cautious:, I have nothing against old people but there he is balding, in general we do not put elderly people in MC or rarely in sexuel games. I wonder what all these women find in him other than a body that's attrative to him. He still has something for him this man. :sneaky:
I have not tried to play it yet, I only basing myself on the leaked images of the game to write my comment. ;)
At first glance the game looks very good, it's just the MC that wrong for the reasons I just mentioned.
I still wish you good luck for your game (but if you could change the MC's physique that would be great :D). (y)
Nothing wrong with a somewhat older main character. Pretty much every other male protagonist on the site is either:
  • "18" (and apparently suffering from dwarfism and hypothyroidism)
  • College age
  • Just middle aged enough to have "18" year old daughters

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
I appreciate you finding time to reply to me. I am very optimistic about this game (though have not tried it yet. But the renders seriously look very promising). To be honest with you, (no oofence intended but) whenever I hear or see any game about bodyguards it takes me back to chatterbox and his game.... It was really good. I know it is bad to compare one vn/game with another but I cannot help it. I am hopeful yours will go beyond that game in terms of fame and popularity. Lastly, again GOOD LUCK with your project. Sorry to mention another creator or game in this thread. Please excuse my lack of discipline in the matter. I deeply apologise if my comment hurt anyone, as it was unintended:cry::cry:
Yeah, these bodyguard games always reminds me of chatterbox's game as well.

Reactions: Belzeebub

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
tbh i find teenage MCs really cringe

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Big mistake, "Eva Marcchesi". There is no such surname in Italy! (I'm Italian). But it would be correct if it were "Marchesi" with only one 'c'! lol. I hope there is no NTR in this game, it looks interesting.
its it "Forelli" a real surname in italy?

Reactions: bruce555

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
2 small remarks:
- Why an American flag in the office of the director of an Italian university?
- In the same office: I thought tape recorders had disappeared years ago...not that it really shocks me, it reminds me of my youth. It even looks like a Nagra I once had...

Otherwise, yes, after having the end of this version, I confirm, it's really a good job! (y)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes