VN Ren'Py Completed The Book of Bondmaids [v1.87c + DLCs] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

anonintheshell

May 26, 2020
how do i unlock the console? By pressing Ctrl+0 ingame?
You need to edit file The Book of Bondmaids\renpy\common\00console.rpy
and change
config.console = False
to
config.console = True

then press Ctrl + O Shift + O (letter, not a number) in game

I do not know how to make it work in Android btw
Edit: my bad, it's Shift, not Ctrl, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauls
May 30, 2022
I found this:

Stand your ground (Good Ending, only if you completed the Lena and Bella Quest-line)

Haven't tried it yet, so I'll report to you if I can make it

Edit: Even though I did the quest, it didn't give me the option, so in the console I set "joinbellaandlena to = True" and it gave me the option
If you want to finish the Lena and Bella Quest, you must let the girls meet each other in the grove.

Here is the walkthrough about Lena and Bella Quest: (Please make sure you have enough gold to finish the quest)

Go to Misallyna's Room->start conversation->Summon girls->Lena Ronhald->You said the bondmaids are available->Pay 100 gold->Go back to your room->Request Lena->Say nothing->Talk->Tell me about yourself->Tell me->Choose to have a moment with her(need to buy the room first)->Go to Misallyna's Room->start conversation->Summon girls->Lena->Bella->I wanted to ask you about her first->Fine, here you go!->Go back to your room->Request Bella->Come in. I wanted to speak to you->Stop her->I have to know...!->She doesn't understand why you sent the assassin. She doesn't know any of this->I'm just a guy->Go back to Misallyna's. I want to talk to Lena again->Back in your room->Go to Misallyna's Room->It's the right thing to do->Go back to your room->Meet the Girls in the Grove

After the girl's meeting, Bella would tell you to stand your ground and save both.

If you had a moment with Bella and had a BDSM moment with Lena, you will get a reward from Misallyna after the quest.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You need to edit file The Book of Bondmaids\renpy\common\00console.rpy
and change
config.console = False
to
config.console = True

then press Ctrl + O (letter, not a number) in game

I do not know how to make it work in Android btw

It doesn't work for me in Windows 7 , maybe you would add this file already changed
or you did to do a DLC version this new one

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
No, that's from the main game, an arrest, I think minstrel but mignt be wrong. You have to go with the infantry. By the way it's not a sex scene, it doesn't go further than what you see on the image.
Thank you.

and something else what will happen when I give the letter to the princess to this Lich and is it possible to get sex scenes with the princess

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
doesnt work

nvm, lol

I'm confused, why is there an "Animated" tag for this game?
The only animated thing I've seen is a fire in some backgrounds.
My apology for misleading.
I will kindly ask guys, who uploaded this game here to remove that tag in order to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falshmaniak

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you.

and something else what will happen when I give the letter to the princess to this Lich and is it possible to get sex scenes with the princess
Yes, I think it's still possible. IIRC that doesn't have a huge impact on the story but I might be wrong since it has been quite some time since I played the main game. I never had a full-on sex scene with the princess though (including penetration), a bj was the maximum.
My apology for misleading.
I will kindly ask guys, who uploaded this game here to remove that tag in order to avoid any confusion.

The DLC has animated sex scenes (loops), maybe a clarification like "Animated (in DLC)" would be best.

proultimatum

Mar 29, 2021
I accidentally pressed back when going through the narrator ending after completing all 3 playthrough and I missed it. Can anybody tell me where to see it or give me a short explanation of whats happens in it.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes