4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
You could have a look at their first game, Book of Bondmaids; it's not a small game and they completed it.

If you read everything, this new game here has content of maybe one hour. Still not much, but more than many 0.1 version games.
Thank you, that was exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
So you go down kill the spider, and it tells you to that you need to take "turns" in order to build up the village, yet there is no way to take a turn or I guess end your turn and start a new day? Is that basically where this stops for now?
Wait so there's something to do after deciphering the book/text ?
I had Elena crack the code then nothing, I went everywhere and tried to talk to everyone but there's not options to anywhere ..
Alright something happened in the carpenter room afterward... but I had to make another save with a male for that to happen there was nothing there before -_-

Last edited:

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
If I skip the prologue I don't get any of the items I supposedly received?
Looks like some of the other mechanics seem to be a complete mess

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I am curious where is the end of the demo. . .

i met the people required to meet for going further in the game, then talk with the wife of the village owner, did some research in library, assigned workers, and last one, took a really good, relaxing, lustful bath. Now i am stuck in "Assign workers - 25 turns" Can't have dialogue with anyone, only trade.

Didn't had a chance to meet the village owner, i see i am probably stuck because of day turns, but dunno how to skip them, or make it run faster to complete the quest, so i can;t progress further.

i am curious what numbers next to village HP mean, cuz i see level of the village, the endurance of the village, i assume the one on the right is days lived in the village?

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-24 003456.png

btw, dev needs to change shorcuts for [Use item] cuz "F" by default is Fullscreen and window change. and TAB somehow is skipping the scenes, just like crtl.

Another thing i see is the values of assigned workers isn't saved where you save them and load them again. And clicking [choose option or ENTER few times creating error page]

Btw, i don't see any dialogue option to talk with the village owner.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
It won't even let me get that far. It won't allow me to take a turn to get more meat and stone for the village. There is NO option to do so, and it keeps locking up on assignment "Assign villages" I did, about 200 times.
you need to click [H] it shows you hints and stuff.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of the Book of Outcasts v0.4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Holy moly. Am I missing something here? Did Kamti did something in the past to garner this much criticism? Let the man cook. The game will get better over time, but legitimately people here saying the game is over before it even started.

Even if there’s ‘AI elements’ in CGs, it‘s still more interesting and aesthetically pleasing than untextured DAZ models you’ll see in 60% of the 3Dcgs games here.
But like imagine complaining like an art connoisseur in F95 of all places. Your sorry ass prolly never touched a paint brush let along women, and you spend hours of your sad day commenting “where‘s AI tag?”. Like bruh.
what's the point of tags if they aren't used? what's the point of obfuscating the tools used to create a game? if there's nothing wrong with ai, then why not be open? you seem really upset over words on the internet to the point where you are making personal attacks over an erotic game. i suggest going outside.

Megrym

Nov 8, 2020
What order do you play the games in?
I'd play Book of Bondmaids first, then the first game if you want to learn more about the setting and characters.

The Book of Outcasts takes place 100 years after the Book of Bondmaids, so it's a sort-of sequel xx

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote