4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I would suggest proofreading for those pesky apostrophes that are missing.

Also, even though I have chosen the female start, the text mentions a wife and 6 kids. Wouldn't it be more appropriate for a husband? I doubt lesbian sex makes children in this world. :ROFLMAO:

1.at the front reception 2. duelist 3. the Academy does not mess about with these kinds of shenanigans 4. doesn't care 5. anyone of them 6. beautiful woman (men are handsome, women are beautiful) 7. ask His Grace 8. orient (in this case, since you're not having the character move a body or position themselves eastward) 9. for the Gaolhouse 10. remove the extra period 11. another instance of gender due to start sir vs ma'am. Perhaps have a parsing code to distinguish between the two starts.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Also, even though I have chosen the female start, the text mentions a wife and 6 kids. Wouldn't it be more appropriate for a husband? I doubt lesbian sex makes children in this world. :ROFLMAO:
This is the biggest problem with games that allow player to pick their own gender/relationship, but still use generic dialog/story for all. What the player get is characters without any unique charateristics, story that doesn't make sense in some cases, ...

Reactions: DracoBorealis

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Holy moly. Am I missing something here? Did Kamti did something in the past to garner this much criticism? Let the man cook. The game will get better over time, but legitimately people here saying the game is over before it even started.

Even if there’s ‘AI elements’ in CGs, it‘s still more interesting and aesthetically pleasing than untextured DAZ models you’ll see in 60% of the 3Dcgs games here.
But like imagine complaining like an art connoisseur in F95 of all places. Your sorry ass prolly never touched a paint brush let along women, and you spend hours of your sad day commenting “where‘s AI tag?”. Like bruh.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have nothing against using AI to "touch-up" one own work, as long as it retain some consistancy. Go back to the first preview image, there are part of the image is very realistic (the man body skin and feature), while there are part that look like water color (the woman dress). Why? Perharp, I don't understand art? What kind of art it should be?

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
How much content is there in the current version? Project seems interesting but dangerously ambitious. Feels a lot like one of those titles that make it 1/20th of the way and then the developers realize that they are in over their head.

I would love to be wrong, so if anyone has some counterpoints I'd be very eager to hear them.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
That's a good start for a promising game. The basic premise looks interesting and I like the fact that it is a roleplay / management game. The storytelling is quite well done, too. Let's see how good it will be.

Also, I don't really understand the discussion about the art here- the pictures are certainly well crafted and personally, I don't really care how much AI is involved as long as everything looks and feels good. I like the art style, so keep up the good work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
How much content is there in the current version? Project seems interesting but dangerously ambitious. Feels a lot like one of those titles that make it 1/20th of the way and then the developers realize that they are in over their head.

I would love to be wrong, so if anyone has some counterpoints I'd be very eager to hear them.
You could have a look at their first game, Book of Bondmaids; it's not a small game and they completed it.

If you read everything, this new game here has content of maybe one hour. Still not much, but more than many 0.1 version games.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You could have a look at their first game, Book of Bondmaids; it's not a small game and they completed it.

If you read everything, this new game here has content of maybe one hour. Still not much, but more than many 0.1 version games.
So, it's more like version 0.4? Understood.

Panda

Jun 15, 2017
First of all, I like this game. The premise and storytelling show promise so far. I am having a problem getting out of the town. I cannot progress the story. I have killed the spider in the dungeon and found the vampire but it is locked off for patreon version. I have also upgraded the town to level 3 but I cannot go hunting in the woods or enter the mines or go fishing. Any help or tips would be welcomed! Thanks!

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBookOfOutcasts-4.0Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
So you go down kill the spider, and it tells you to that you need to take "turns" in order to build up the village, yet there is no way to take a turn or I guess end your turn and start a new day? Is that basically where this stops for now?

• Hey there
Reactions: vessna

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
First of all, I like this game. The premise and storytelling show promise so far. I am having a problem getting out of the town. I cannot progress the story. I have killed the spider in the dungeon and found the vampire but it is locked off for patreon version. I have also upgraded the town to level 3 but I cannot go hunting in the woods or enter the mines or go fishing. Any help or tips would be welcomed! Thanks!
It won't even let me get that far. It won't allow me to take a turn to get more meat and stone for the village. There is NO option to do so, and it keeps locking up on assignment "Assign villages" I did, about 200 times.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote