Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020

Cover_001.png

Overview:
Beyond the Edge is a story-based fantasy RPG with a lot of erotic elements. And when I say story-based, I mean that for this game, the story aspect is just as important as the adult aspect. The game is balancing between serious storytelling and non-serious comic or erotic moments.

This is a game in which you get to know the world anew in the role of a once powerful being, now devastated and completely lost. With an entire castle without a single soul inside, you will have to fill it with life again, find new friends to stand against the coming doom. At the same time solving conflicts between people, between thoughts and feelings, gradually realizing that there is something beyond this world and it is part of you.

Formally known as The Book of Tentacles
Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Re-boner Ocelot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.6.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6.gif Sarnara_6_001.png 1.png Emma pic 2 1_001.png Screenshot23.png Screenshot24.png Screenshot22.png Screenshot19.png New year special pic_001.png 5.png Prison mind mage pic WEB_001.png 2.png Succubus pic 3_001.png Screenshot17.png Screenshot20.png Sinnelys_001.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Those samples make me think this game look very promising so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes on the game from now on. I read Dev post on Patreon and look like he was thinking big with lot of planned content and improvement for the long term (Five Years Plan as he said), really hope the project will grow big with lot of support to keep his passion burn and not abandon it. Truly wish Dev well with his first game, hope to see the next update in 2 month

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nightfall414

It doesn't matter if the word tentacles is in the name or not if it's in game then it has to be in the tags at the top otherwise you'll get a flood of the if I knew there were tentacles in the game I wouldn't of download - why isn't tentacles added to the tags and so on many use the tags to when mousing over a game in the latest updates to determine if they want to play a game - block a game pass on a game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Nightfall414

It doesn't matter if the word tentacles is in the name or not if it's in game then it has to be in the tags at the top otherwise you'll get a flood of the if I knew there were tentacles in the game I wouldn't of download - why isn't tentacles added to the tags and so on many use the tags to when mousing over a game in the latest updates to determine if they want to play a game - block a game pass on a game.
Not to mention if people were searching for tentacles via tags it also wouldn't show up if it didn't have it

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I kind of like the art style, i hope you make an interesting "story", i will save it and check it out on a later update, good luck dev(y)

Reactions: Pandakilo
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes