Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Finished all the Quest... So When this "Hunger" will leave me alone ? 200 hp with 12 dexterity With level 17 throughout the whole game is just not Fun experience. And i just noticed that Whenever the mc level up, the stat just go up only +1 on everything. i mean the enemies aren't that hard but... Why ?

Oh and this really bothering me ! iam palying "1.7.6.3" in the mega, And it just keep popping up with Retry !
Loading error
Failed to load: audio/seNami_Untitled%2031.ogg

azzjah
Edit:... oh i didn't see the "FIX" above me. :rolleyes:
The hunger state is a known bug that will be fixed, but only in the next major update. As for the missing sfx, I can say that I just haven't found anything in the cave at first glance, but if the problem still exist, even in the latest version, I will look more into it and fix it for the update too. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: WSRFA1 and 4hcrec

Lazigami

Mar 7, 2018
Where is Emma? I see some pictures of her but can't find her anywhere.
p/s: I love your game: the story, characters, and especially the art...glorious! Wish characters like Sarana or P had more story than a one-night stand though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is the next update release is coming soon ? i was just wondering whether to play the game now or wait for a fix to the known bug of hunger

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Where is Emma? I see some pictures of her but can't find her anywhere.
p/s: I love your game: the story, characters, and especially the art...glorious! Wish characters like Sarana or P had more story than a one-night stand though!
is the next update release is coming soon ? i was just wondering whether to play the game now or wait for a fix to the known bug of hunger
Update is scheduled for the next month, featuring a lot of Sarnara's content. The bugs will also be fixed.

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Enjoying this game a lot. Probably the first rpgm crappy engine game i liked. But very buggy, got locked in the prologue on the world map, just because i went the wrong way. Had to start a new game. There are images not loading during succubus scene and the error message keeps annoying me even after the event.

Also some tips on the riddles? Only solved one.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
anyone else stuck in the prologue? I have white circles appearing filling up the entire screen and can't really go anywhere after entering the name. Is this intentional?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I hope this game can be updated soon, I can't wait to see how Sarnara gets pregnant, I like the art, I also rarely find RPG games like this that have pregnancy content, most of the ones I find are definitely NTR.
BTW, I just opened patreon, and found that ver 1.7.7.0 build will be updated soon
FireShot Capture 411 - Re-boner Ocelot - creating a fantasy videogame - Patreon - www.patreon....jpg

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I hope this game can be updated soon, I can't wait to see how Sarnara gets pregnant, I like the art, I also rarely find RPG games like this that have pregnancy content, most of the ones I find are definitely NTR.
BTW, I just opened patreon, and found that ver 1.7.7.0 build will be updated soon
View attachment 3539848
Well its been over 10 days

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes