Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hello, everyone. I know this game lacks the NTR tag, but I must ask for safety: Does it have scenes where female chars are forced by antagonists like in Rance or Evenicle? Also, are the tentacle scenes avoidable?
It has nothing to do with ntr in any possible way, so please stop spreading misinformation (I'd appreciate it if you'd delete the message altogether, for whatever it's based on, it is not the actual gameplay of the game you're posting under).

There is one tentacle scene. There is a walkthrough in the game folder, the quest is called Adomonis Arvensis, so you can just skip it, it's optional.

Reactions: Dental Planger
Mar 6, 2021
It has nothing to do with ntr in any possible way, so please stop spreading misinformation (I'd appreciate it if you'd delete the message altogether, for whatever it's based on, it is not the actual gameplay of the game you're posting under).

There is one tentacle scene. There is a walkthrough in the game folder, the quest is called Adomonis Arvensis, so you can just skip it, it's optional.
Very well. Thanks for the reply and sorry if I bothered you. I just asked to be cautious, that's all. Some games lack the tag but then turn out to have that kind of content. I will now delete my comment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021

Do we need to start a new save with the latest update from 1.7.4.1?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Do we need to start a new save with the latest update from 1.7.4.1?
Several people reported that some things could not work. I tried to smooth it out for transferring saves, but it's been two updates since 4.1, so it'll be better to start over than to face something broken after few hours.

Nightdragon

Jan 17, 2020
Got a certain bug that is very annoying. I'm knocking out side quests before doing the main quest of rescuing the sister. However, after I did the slime quest with M, and everything afterwards, Eliza is nowhere to be found. This is especially important as I cannot find her to repair Patricia's coat in order to finish up everything with her before going to the bandits camp. This is on the newest version found on Mega at the time of this post (1.7.6.3)

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Got a certain bug that is very annoying. I'm knocking out side quests before doing the main quest of rescuing the sister. However, after I did the slime quest with M, and everything afterwards, Eliza is nowhere to be found. This is especially important as I cannot find her to repair Patricia's coat in order to finish up everything with her before going to the bandits camp. This is on the newest version found on Mega at the time of this post (1.7.6.3)
Alright, it will take time for me to dig into it to find the problem, so here's the quick solution: put this file in the www/data folder with replacement. But it's better to also create a backup with your existing Map003.json file in case it'll break something. This should create a lantern in your room that will put Eliza back.

Edit: I looked through the events causing her to change location and before you do anything to your files, try to look outside of the castle, on the courtyard.

Last edited:

Nightdragon

Jan 17, 2020
Alright, it will take time for me to dig into it to find the problem, so here's the quick solution: put this file in the www/data folder with replacement. But it's better to also create a backup with your existing Map003.json file in case it'll break something. This should create a lantern in your room that will put Eliza back.

Edit: I looked through the events causing her to change location and before you do anything to your files, try to look outside of the castle, on the courtyard.
Thank you, unfortunately that file you sent has not helped yet. I did look around the courtyard first like you suggested, however the only thing different is that the statue that shows up after some time is deformed some, though I'm not sure if that is a glitch or not as well. Unless I am missing some new area, then nothing had changed. Also, the file you attached did put a lantern in the room, however it is only usable from one direction, and still did not result in Eliza returning.

I've attached pics of what I mean with the statue, and the lantern but no Eliza. Thank you for the quick response as well.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you, unfortunately that file you sent has not helped yet. I did look around the courtyard first like you suggested, however the only thing different is that the statue that shows up after some time is deformed some, though I'm not sure if that is a glitch or not as well. Unless I am missing some new area, then nothing had changed. Also, the file you attached did put a lantern in the room, however it is only usable from one direction, and still did not result in Eliza returning.

I've attached pics of what I mean with the statue, and the lantern but no Eliza. Thank you for the quick response as well.
Okay, it's bad it didn't work, but I really am limited in my options and there are several triggers to make her disappear, particularly:

1)Missing trigger that activates when she changes location to speak to you in another place.(if the lantern didn't work, it's not the case)
2)Dialogue trigger, if it somehow hits 0, character disappears, but it should never happen unless the bug takes place.
3)Nighttime trigger, almost all characters disappear at night.

So here's what we're gonna do, this file has all the triggers so you can use the one that will work for you. Speaking of dialogues, 1 is responsible for asking about Patricia's coat.

What I want to know is what of these triggers will cause her to appear again. That way I'll be able to locate the bug cause and make it never happen again in the future. Thanks.

Nightdragon

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, it's bad it didn't work, but I really am limited in my options and there are several triggers to make her disappear, particularly:

1)Missing trigger that activates when she changes location to speak to you in another place.(if the lantern didn't work, it's not the case)
2)Dialogue trigger, if it somehow hits 0, character disappears, but it should never happen unless the bug takes place.
3)Nighttime trigger, almost all characters disappear at night.

So here's what we're gonna do, this file has all the triggers so you can use the one that will work for you. Speaking of dialogues, 1 is responsible for asking about Patricia's coat.

What I want to know is what of these triggers will cause her to appear again. That way I'll be able to locate the bug cause and make it never happen again in the future. Thanks.
Thank you again for your quick response. After adding the latest file, I tried them out going from 1-3 on your list. It took getting to Eliza's dialogue, and then selecting the first option (for asking questions and requests). I did not try out the nighttime trigger, or the story dialogue trigger. The missing trigger did not help again. Not sure how I could have run out her dialogue in the first place though.

Hopefully this helps you out as well in preventing this bug from happening again, and again thank you very much for your assistance in this. I'm really liking the game so far, so thank you for making it in the first place as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

sir galahad

Dec 9, 2017
Cant talk with patricia. she keep saying she needs a sleep. and there is a option that says i know what disturbs your sleep but i cant choose. what should i do?

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
how to activate the quest with tentacle scene with lia? i always missed it out..

who to talk to? what is the requirements to make the quest appear?

it's on early stages of the game but i already mid game and i even met Patricia already.. but the quest still not triggering..

i do read the walkthrough, but no quest given to lia on our castle.. any help how to trigger that quest?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
how to activate the quest with tentacle scene with lia? i always missed it out..

who to talk to? what is the requirements to make the quest appear?

it's on early stages of the game but i already mid game and i even met Patricia already.. but the quest still not triggering..

i do read the walkthrough, but no quest given to lia on our castle.. any help how to trigger that quest?
I assume that the walkthrough for this quest just wasn't changed accordingly. I removed the triggers, so all you need to do now is to go here, the locations is hidden fort, which will be discovered during the main route.
1696496795737.png

Reactions: novatallion

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The latest version is roughly 94% safe.
I think it may be less than that after all:
1.png
I mean, we even have trouble introducing ourselves properly.
Not no mention numerous typos i've seen in the text up to this point.
So maybe do a little proofreading, especially since you seem to aim for a rich narrative experience with this game. :giggle::coffee:
But hey on the flip side, i did get through the semi-immortal thingies this time so we're gettin' somewhere! :ROFLMAO::coffee:

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Finished all the Quest... So When this "Hunger" will leave me alone ? 200 hp with 12 dexterity With level 17 throughout the whole game is just not Fun experience. And i just noticed that Whenever the mc level up, the stat just go up only +1 on everything. i mean the enemies aren't that hard but... Why ?

Oh and this really bothering me ! iam palying "1.7.6.3" in the mega, And it just keep popping up with Retry !
Loading error
Failed to load: audio/seNami_Untitled%2031.ogg

azzjah
Edit:... oh i didn't see the "FIX" above me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: azzjah
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes