ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Well I just tried to continue from my old saves after missing the last two updates because of the rename, didn't work I can't exit the castle, I get a tutorial message every time I try to sleep and even trying to enter my room after I exit it gives me a message about talking to camp survivors who I can't talk to at all because I can't leave the castle

Aug 26, 2017
Well I just tried to continue from my old saves after missing the last two updates because of the rename, didn't work I can't exit the castle, I get a tutorial message every time I try to sleep and even trying to enter my room after I exit it gives me a message about talking to camp survivors who I can't talk to at all because I can't leave the castle
Same problem, theres no teleport crystal and the sleeping room has a ??? on it.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
having a weird bug, after i cured the elfs brother in the succubus nest i get loading error failed to load audio nami_untiteled208.ogg . is there any way to fix this

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
having a weird bug, after i cured the elfs brother in the succubus nest i get loading error failed to load audio nami_untiteled208.ogg . is there any way to fix this
You can fix it yourself. Go the to the game folder/audio/se, create a duplicate of any audio file there, and name it after the missing one. I will also check that error in the game to fix it, thanks.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Re-boner Ocelot
Found another major bug and a more minor one,
the quest for the miners is kind of infinite because if you go back to the area you can infinitely destroy the machines, that's the minor bug (just don't go you can still finish the quest)
The Major Bug is that the scene to recruit Rosa into the tavern infinitely repeats making it impossible to do the Slime boss fight quest if you haven't already because you can't talk to the twins

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Re-boner Ocelot
Final bug report for this build, you can't enter the Cathedral after you build it and the option to build it stays there, if you press it you repeat the cutscene up to the point you go inside and then it breaks, the screen goes dark (but you can still open menu/inventory and reload). Aside from that I can't get the Tavern party scene, Whatever it is I'm supposed to do is a mystery, I saved the slime victims but aside from talking to the naked general there's nothing I can do, when I loaded my old pre-patch save it stopped me from entering the bedroom until I "talked to the survivors" so I know something is supposed to be possible with them

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
Help. Why I suddenly lost the skills: Gentle, Playful and Rough after spending the first night at the castle in the beginning of the game?

xeran po

Oct 19, 2022
I'm stuck at the patricia quest. I was told to scout near an orchard but i can't get to the other side of the orchard cuz of big trees nor can i find anything there. What am i missing?

Ahh...found the missing part but how to i find the night invaders i've been here at night but nothing and checked around the orchard too.

Last edited:

xeran po

Oct 19, 2022
I think i encountered a bug the Inn quest doesn't complete itself even thou all objectives shows green and everytime i visit the western inn it keeps repeating the Hire screen again and again.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn, just a month ago, I wondered what this one game was called again, and if it was still around, and now it shows up in my feed. Probably because someone else wondered that, too.
Thanks, whoever inadvertedly triggered that. I don't think too much has changed, and I don't think I have saves of this anymore, but, just in case, I'll keep an eye on it. :)

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Re-boner Ocelot
You can fix it yourself. Go the to the game folder/audio/se, create a duplicate of any audio file there, and name it after the missing one. I will also check that error in the game to fix it, thanks.
I had the same bug during the slime battle. Creating a file didn't work, neither a Nami_Untitled*.rpgmvo nor a Nami_Untitled*.ogg.
The walkthrough in the emergency folder mention the quest «Smell of a Thousand Souls» but this quest is not available anymore.
If you want to go to the slime cave after defeating it (for example for the gems) you can't enter it anymore.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
After having tried for a few hours now:
I seem to remember there were less bugs in the past. I suppose I should just wait until the next patch so I don't have to live with eternal hunger debuffs and constant reminders that the game hasn't found a sound?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes