Jun 4, 2023
Beyond The Edge (1.7.6.2) (Lite).
754 MB/ 166 MB :
, .

Reactions: sonhot

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are the CGs supposed to be all super zoomed in?

Also, why does my Fabian have no little max HP? I actually think he has less HP than when he was lvl 1, and I'm lvl 6 now.

Also, where did my special skills go? I only have the 5 tp one and the double attack. I lost all the mind attacks.

Last edited:

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
And when I say story-based, I mean that for this game, the story aspect is just as important as the adult aspect
Apparently "story-based" means tons of unnecessary text.
Maybe in future updates dev could get to the point quicker...

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020

Also, why does my Fabian have no little max HP? I actually think he has less HP than when he was lvl 1, and I'm lvl 6 now.

Also, where did my special skills go? I only have the 5 tp one and the double attack. I lost all the mind attacks.
I think it's safe to restart a new game depending on the version your save comes from, I also lost some items, and the quests I already completed are now active again I even have the last party member without doing her quest.
Plus the prologue of the game has changed a lot and is better in my opinion.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think it's safe to restart a new game depending on the version your save comes from, I also lost some items, and the quests I already completed are now active again I even have the last party member without doing her quest.
Plus the prologue of the game has changed a lot and is better in my opinion.
I played for the first time on this version.

truthvr

Mar 29, 2021
Is there first scene supposed to show nothing? I dont know if its resolution problem or intended

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Beyond the Edge [v1.7.6.2] [Re-boner Ocelot]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Damn this game just can't get more tedious than it is. Tried few versions including old ones, and I just can't play this piece of shitsack. I spent almost an hour for what? To simply learn "outstanding lore" and do some quests in a shitty RPGM game running errands like go there/read this/come back for more redundant reading? I have a lot more interesting things to do. No recollection room as well proves lack of dev's respect for time of the others'. Do I even get an option to bang chicks in different poses any time I WANT in MY casttle or it's just some occasional scenes WE ARE LUCKY to get from dev's permission? Rank D- if you ask me for this game

Reactions: Doom Marine

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020

The hunger state lowers your stats. You get it when you meet someone you get a connection with, you get rid of it after finishing this person's arc.
you need to screw someone.

but I have come to report a bug as well, after the final date with Patricia, other party members dont join your squad, need to be fixed.
Should fix it soon, thank you for reporting.
Damn this game just can't get more tedious than it is. Tried few versions including old ones, and I just can't play this piece of shitsack. I spent almost an hour for what? To simply learn "outstanding lore" and do some quests in a shitty RPGM game running errands like go there/read this/come back for more redundant reading? I have a lot more interesting things to do. No recollection room as well proves lack of dev's respect for time of the others'. Do I even get an option to bang chicks in different poses any time I WANT in MY casttle or it's just some occasional scenes WE ARE LUCKY to get from dev's permission? Rank D- if you ask me for this game
Yeah, why is there so fucking many game genres? Call of duty? Dark souls? Tetris? Fuck that I can't bang anyone in those, I just want to bang someone you know what I'm saying? I'm a random guy with a sigma profile picture, I just want to bang girls fuck all that story and shit.

Don't take this as an insult. I am making the rich lore because I want to. There is gallery in the game(mirror like always). If you have any idea what I should write in the game description to keep the quick nutters from losing their time, I am open to hear it.(but honestly, I even wrote a letter in the prologue that the game has rare scenes and is story-oriented, so don't blame me for moving past this notice message) I am still glad that you tried it a few times, I assume it's because you like my art, so I appreciate it.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
There is gallery in the game(mirror like always). If you have any idea what I should write in the game description to keep the quick nutters from losing their time, I am open to hear it
Just do what any other decent rpgm games have- allow players to enter the gallery at the very beging of the game after prologue- and simply ADD button UNLOCK ALL. PERFECTO, your game is amazing now. Not all of us have time/desire to actually thoroughly play every game we download. Ppl like me just want to enjoy drawing for example

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
For all those who are worried about the bug with the party does not appear after the Patricia's quest, I fixed it and uploaded a new version on mega. Just use the transfer crystal and the party members will join you. If there are more bugs, please report and I will make a full patch, replacing the other links too.

Reactions: Greily

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
solving conflicts between people
(bitches that cuck you and assholes that impregnate them before you),
between thoughts and feelings,
(rage that you can't just breed your way through the world)
gradually realizing that there is something beyond this world
and it is part of you.
(that the dev is desperately trying to prove you're a closet cuck)

Ladies and gentlegerms, I give to you, my last two fucks about this piece.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes