Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Ok, i dont even know what is going, i barely started to play and caught so many bugs that my brain is bleeding. I made the same quest twice, millstone didnt appeared when it was supposed to, my mc is calling himself fabian sometimes but i called him differently and npc are telling things like i already sterted a quest with them and then they are offering a quest and tell me the same things twice. Thats quite hilarious but i dunno how to play that.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Is quest ,,unfortunate elfs'' bugged? I made elf girl orgasm but chose for her to forget it and no she and her brother are still on the map and wont disappear and quest itself does not show as completed.
I dunno, i told her to relax because mc will handle it, suc will than let elf go and quest is completed with no problems. The game is flooded with bugs, so i wouldn't be surprised if uo quest has bugged. I got my eliza bugged and she wont interact with me in any way, reloading game or restarting it - nothing helps, so i hope it wont stand in the way of my game or she will unbug somehow.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I dunno, i told her to relax because mc will handle it, suc will than let elf go and quest is completed with no problems. The game is flooded with bugs, so i wouldn't be surprised if uo quest has bugged. I got my eliza bugged and she wont interact with me in any way, reloading game or restarting it - nothing helps, so i hope it wont stand in the way of my game or she will unbug somehow.
Unfortunately, in most cases, people can't properly explain what shit is happening in their games, so I have no options but to ignore. I'll check both Eliza and Sarnara's quests for bugs for the next update since I see that there are problems.

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Unfortunately, in most cases, people can't properly explain what shit is happening in their games, so I have no options but to ignore. I'll check both Eliza and Sarnara's quests for bugs for the next update since I see that there are problems.
Eliza got bugged after i submitted her a quest (dont remember which is exactly) - after i finished to talk with her about quest she immediately began to talk about how to help Sarnara with her lust ( even though i asked her about it already, so this talk was launched twice) and she instead of standing in her usual spot now is like this, without any reaction. 1670082552478.png

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
So i have a problem with quest ,,rescue'' it tells me to talk to Eliza but the game won't let me. Any tips?

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
So i have a problem with quest ,,rescue'' it tells me to talk to Eliza but the game won't let me. Any tips?
Try to restart game, or load somewhere earlier in the game - maybe it wont bug again. It helped me to fix some bugs. If won't help than can only offer u to start new game.

Reactions: zura2000

mgiggg

Aug 21, 2022
how to advance more after beating slime?
theres night meeting about building more thing like inn but i dont see any quest

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get inside the fort? I found it and chose to leave it alone for the moment but now I can’t seem to find a way to get in.

Reactions: azzjah

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How do I know I reached the end?
I'm currently at 2 main quests and 15 sides quest completed.
Took notes on biological weapons but nothing happens and Eliza asked for some crystal to charge up something but this also doesn't continue.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 1.7.4.1
It has an initial message that tells you to click with the right mouse button on top of the text box to hide the text box.
In the previous version this worked, now it doesn't work anymore.
Is anyone out there having the same problem as me?:unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The game doesn't work
Did you by chance convert this extension to the bgm folder?
The same file referring to your ai here in my folder does not have the .ogg extension.
Mine here the name and extension is (WS Unison.rpgmvo) and inside the game it opens normally

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
How do I know I reached the end?
I'm currently at 2 main quests and 15 sides quest completed.
Took notes on biological weapons but nothing happens and Eliza asked for some crystal to charge up something but this also doesn't continue.
There are a lot of secondary quests and main quests still under development, that's why you are not able to make friends. ;)

Reactions: SpecterX

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Is there any normal description? "I am the author, here is my game" does not describe the game at all. What is the game about? Who is the main character? What is this world?
The main character is the one you name him.
The game is about a parallel world, to the current one where the Imperials are devastating and taking force those who don't accept their terms.
I believe that the main character will try to bring back to this world the peace that he once had in these lands, trying to overthrow the Imperials and return to the people what was taken by force.:)

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes