Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
The version number seems large but how much content is there actually? (Assuming I read.)

Uyltrad

Sep 15, 2019
Good game, I am getting a strange circles which cover part of the screen. And they remain on the screen even if I reload a save.

I am guessing it is a kind of light source. Even if I save and exit to title screen and start a new game or load a save the circles remain on the screen. I have to quit the game and restart to get rid of them. I am on Win 11 ARM if it helps.

Anyone know whats going on? Can't really play the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
Every time i start the game i remember why i never finish the game. The art is so good but the main reason i never complete the game is because of the map. Like wtf i small area of the map got so many different area and shits i always get lost. I don't mind grinding but holy shit at least make it simple. Don't put so many thing at the same area and even if you do make them simple not like this.

altagrave

Nov 4, 2020
is there a memory viewer?
went through most of the game with one save and I just assumed there was a memory/cutscene viewer. i thought it was the mirror in MC's room, but it doesn't do anything.

i have no problem restarting.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Every time i start the game i remember why i never finish the game. The art is so good but the main reason i never complete the game is because of the map. Like wtf i small area of the map got so many different area and shits i always get lost. I don't mind grinding but holy shit at least make it simple. Don't put so many thing at the same area and even if you do make them simple not like this.
Honestly I disagree. The game map is just fine. It's not complicated at all if you use the in game minimap provided and just run around. I mean, you literally have teleportation bonfires every 3 screens or so.

Indeed I personally very much like the map inside a map sort of design. It really emphasizes the size of the world and makes everything feel alive. I wish more games would do that.

has this been reworked some scene's and stuff feel changed.
Yes. The dev has a habit of basically reworking the entire game every so often. Although he seems to have finally hit a stride now.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Honestly I disagree. The game map is just fine. It's not complicated at all if you use the in game minimap provided and just run around. I mean, you literally have teleportation bonfires every 3 screens or so.

Indeed I personally very much like the map inside a map sort of design. It really emphasizes the size of the world and makes everything feel alive. I wish more games would do that.
A lot of people said they were tired of walking, so I downsized the maps and squeezed everything necessary into them (+ added campfires). Now they want larger maps because everything is compact and unclear. These people on the internet... :KEK:

Although he seems to have finally hit a stride now.
Almost. Just the final touches.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A lot of people said they were tired of walking, so I downsized the maps and squeezed everything necessary into them (+ added campfires). Now they want larger maps because everything is compact and unclear. These people on the internet... :KEK:
Honestly I like the way things are right now. At least assuming your intention is to keep doing things that way and having lots of individual areas each with their own internal map that is large.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Great BGM.
(First song that plays anyways, I always run mute.)

Almost. Just the final touches.
That's why you ignore people who complain about maps being too big.
They're just being lazy.
It's like people bitching about an Open World game having a map that's too big, but they are by the tag, intended to be massive, not the size of your backyard.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like to explore the map's so big are small map's do not matter to me. guess that come's from D&D are just rpj's all together lol. the game and art is great but some of the scene's i scene i seen the las time saw gone i guess loike the woman and man with the girl from the village.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with this issue please. In the rescue quest, after I have finished the prison thing, then they say talk to Eliza to finish the quest. But, every time I talk to her it only gives me an option that says "No, nothing".

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Is it possible to miss scenes in quests? either for choosing wrong convo. choice or doing something wrong? its been a while now and I've never seen a lewd scene. finished Cara first quest, little jimmy ( BTW u only get a flash before Lia cockblock u, right?) and those stoned guys by the field. except the first scene after I beat the girl and finger her.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
I've a problem: when I get the test form M (the huntress) I go back to the camping area and met a girl who wants the eggs of the crab. after the little conversation the party disappears of the map and I can do anyting anymore (game stops working)

Feb 26, 2020
why cant i leave the castle, i'm on the rescue quest and i cant leave to find a way into the fort

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes