AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I keep getting this error when I launch the game:
1676265364069.png

I also noticed that when I use magic scrolls on my units, even if they take them, I can't use the skills. Such as the MC and any fire scrolls I throw at him. Are these issues related?

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Hi
Is there any fix except loading previous save for the bug where you can't talk to eliza after prison part of "rescue" quest cause I did all available side quests for this moment after that so it's few hours of gameplay so not only I don't have any save file before anymore, I don't feel like doing it all over again.

tomvt00

Dec 31, 2019
1679243922460.png
can someone help me i am stuck and dont know what do to next :cry::cry:
i dont know where to find pretty gem

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
The riddle rock/examination stone that says "You can swallow me, but I can also swallow you. What am I?" is bugged. I tried
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then when that didn't work I tried all the other spell effects just to be sure starting with Dark spells none of them worked so I think it's broken
EDIT: and right after I typed this I tried again and inspite of failing 5-6 times for no reason at all it worked now

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
The riddle rock/examination stone that says "You can swallow me, but I can also swallow you. What am I?" is bugged. I tried
then when that didn't work I tried all the other spell effects just to be sure starting with Dark spells none of them worked so I think it's broken
EDIT: and right after I typed this I tried again and inspite of failing 5-6 times for no reason at all it worked now
I got the riddle rock for the fire spell to work but the other 2 rocks dont work when i use the right spell. Is there anything else you did different to get it to work?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I got the riddle rock for the fire spell to work but the other 2 rocks dont work when i use the right spell. Is there anything else you did different to get it to work?
From what I can tell it's just a glitch/rng keep retrying/reloading until it works, nothing else to it, just an odd bug

Osemfururo

Aug 1, 2022
I've a problem: when I get the test form M (the huntress) I go back to the camping area and met a girl who wants the eggs of the crab. after the little conversation the party disappears of the map and I can do anyting anymore (game stops working)
I have the same problem

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeyondTheEdge-1.7.6.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes