SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
1.7.2.2 very long and juicy scene with M.. her being the blandest, most useless gal out there, ok.
Be proud. Meanwhile women that look 1000000 times more feminine get fucked by slimes, other men that are never you and monsters.. gg.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, i really enjoy the game. I played it some time ago and now with a new version out, i restarted.
The thing is, i am having a headache because of the little jimmy quest. I am running around the world, can't find a clue, i followed all the papers, i even remember finding the bandits, but after that, nothing. I did other quests but i have to finish the jimmy quest to continue.
I've read the walkthrough, didn't help, tried to find a the way around bridge, but there is a stupid Crate blocking the Ladder. Don't know what to do.

Last edited:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, i really enjoy the game. I played it some time ago and now with a new version out, i restarted.
The thing is, i am having a headache because of the little jimmy quest. I am running around the world, can't find a clue, i followed all the papers, i even remember finding the bandits, but after that, nothing. I did other quests but i have to finish the jimmy quest to continue.
I've read the walkthrough, didn't help, tried to find a the way around bridge, but there is a stupid Crate blocking the Ladder. Don't know what to do.
From what you've said I still don't know what the problem is. You have to talk to the imperial officer - go to their camp - fall in the caves - get out - fight/persuade the bandits and talk to the boy. Then get out of there by moving the crate. Can you please tell me on what of these stages you can't progress?

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
From what you've said I still don't know what the problem is. You have to talk to the imperial officer - go to their camp - fall in the caves - get out - fight/persuade the bandits and talk to the boy. Then get out of there by moving the crate. Can you please tell me on what of these stages you can't progress?
Thank you for the response, the thing is, i can't find the way to enter the camp. Maybe i missed something but I'm not sure.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, i tried going there but i only end up on a bridge that isn't finished.
Looks like it's bugged. I will check if there's anything I can fix, but here's a tip. You can go to the cathedral by repairing the boat and then, through the caves, moving the boulder and then you will get to the bandits camp. In general play through you have to do it in reverse order, but it should work. To repair the boat, you need to bring 10 hides to the man in the village.

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
Looks like it's bugged. I will check if there's anything I can fix, but here's a tip. You can go to the cathedral by repairing the boat and then, through the caves, moving the boulder and then you will get to the bandits camp. In general play through you have to do it in reverse order, but it should work. To repair the boat, you need to bring 10 hides to the man in the village.
Hi ocelot, thx for the time and help, i was able to keep playing, the workaround helped.
After having played the Game, I'll write a review and i will remember your help.
Have a noce Day.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
coool thank for update :) well its good game i like to see where is drag me in :D have rich story nice work . well if add metamorphic skill which allow to take ur enemy shape or eat them maybe :D and like do transform u to beast and futa with they ablilty would be fun cuz he is void person so normal should have any form :D it would be fun

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
okay i just finished the camp and i have no idea where to go next , the camp has no exit to the other side and nothing on the world map , is this a bug or am i missing something ?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1939200

Overview:
The Book of Tentacles is a story-based fantasy RPG with a lot of erotic elements. And when I say story-based, I mean that for this game, the story aspect is just as important as the adult aspect. The game is balancing between serious storytelling and non-serious comic or erotic moments.

This is a game in which you get to know the world anew in the role of a once powerful being, now devastated and completely lost. With an entire castle without a single soul inside, you will have to fill it with life again, find new friends to stand against the coming doom. At the same time solving conflicts between people, between thoughts and feelings, gradually realizing that there is something beyond this world and it is part of you.

And the most important thing: despite the title, it's not about tentacles, maybe just a bit.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-22
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: Re-boner Ocelot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

Ok i have encountered a problem. I cant seem to find a way to cross that bridge in the central falls quest also, wtf is needed for that damn nymph. ? i cleared the whole game but i cant seem to find a potion for it. ? please assist thanks

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Ok i have encountered a problem. I cant seem to find a way to cross that bridge in the central falls quest also, wtf is needed for that damn nymph. ? i cleared the whole game but i cant seem to find a potion for it. ? please assist thanks
you need to gather a feww things and create Big piece of torn and sweaty clothing at your castle with it, then go back.(dont understand the bridge part tho, its a cliff you want to climb right?)

Last edited:

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Im stuck in this quest. I don't find this area. View attachment 1984734
apperently the quest get bugged if you forget to watch the massage scene with the guard and the prisoner?
Going back and watch that scene gets you stuck later on on the 2nd floor.

edit, not sure wat went wrong, i recall i never had the massage scene the first time i entered the fort but seems inevitable to trigger it....

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
The bridge should be completed after you finish the little Jimmy quest and Anna is in your party. To create a piece for nymph, you need to clear the first camp and defeat the prison warden. The 3 pieces drops from imperial recruit, Patricia and Elizabeth.

apperently the quest get bugged if you forget to watch the massage scene with the guard and the prisoner?
Going back and watch that scene gets you stuck later on on the 2nd floor.

edit, not sure wat went wrong, i recall i never had the massage scene the first time i entered the fort but seems inevitable to trigger it....
There's no massage scene in the latest version. I may be missing something, but on that screenshot you have to interact with warden's records in her room to proceed further with the elevator.

Im stuck in this quest. I don't find this area. View attachment 1984734
The way inside is located south from the central campfire. Behind the boulder which you have to move after buying spell tome for moving rocks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IamUstupid

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
The bridge should be completed after you finish the little Jimmy quest and Anna is in your party. To create a piece for nymph, you need to clear the first camp and defeat the prison warden. The 3 pieces drops from imperial recruit, Patricia and Elizabeth.

There's no massage scene in the latest version. I may be missing something, but on that screenshot you have to interact with warden's records in her room to proceed further with the elevator.

The way inside is located south from the central campfire. Behind the boulder which you have to move after buying spell tome for moving rocks.
Thanks for the response. However theres another major issue that i got last night. The game isnt working and i mean like not at all. I tried reinstalling and even redownload and reinstall again, but when i start it only shows a black screen and nothing else. ? whats going on

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I did that the first time i entered the fort and ended all the way up fighting her but after that i had no dialoque with Eliza.
So i went back to the fort went through all the floors again(were one of them triggered a massage scene with a prisoner and a guard) Unfortunate the warden records are no longer there as i picked them up the first time i was there, so now i am stuck in the fort.
I am now looking for data from older versions that might have messed things up(when starting the game i get a error message that my profile is made with a newer version of NW.js(i searched my app data for it but can not find it)
That way i might be able to start fresh after deleting evrything related to older versions.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes