Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
After having tried for a few hours now:
I seem to remember there were less bugs in the past. I suppose I should just wait until the next patch so I don't have to live with eternal hunger debuffs and constant reminders that the game hasn't found a sound?
I'm working on the patch to be released soon(a day or two). Just had to gather all the information about the current bugs.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

SI42

Jun 3, 2021
Just a question - is it normal that the basic abilitys are missing after the intro? "Tender", "Playful", "Rough" have been missing since right after one of the first sentinel fights (if not since the hunger debuff is active...)

Still having lots of fun with the game :D

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Just a question - is it normal that the basic abilitys are missing after the intro? "Tender", "Playful", "Rough" have been missing since right after one of the first sentinel fights (if not since the hunger debuff is active...)

Still having lots of fun with the game :D
It is normal. Soon there won't be any of these skills at all since they are kind of rudimental.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
A new patch was released and uploaded on MEGA.

Changelog:
- Fixed missing sound effect bug during the first Sarnara's scene
- Fixed infinite Rosa's hire scene in the tavern
- Fixed the bug with Ara's cathedral construction
- Fixed the bug with the party not appearing after Patricia's last scene

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a mod to increase the difficulty of the game? I liked the combat system for once, but everything is insanely simple.

Dranix007

Sep 3, 2020
Where exactly is the "cave under the waterfall" mentioned in the Walkthrough? I've been running around The peak of the waterfall all day but a cave is nowhere to be seen.

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
I'm enjoying the atmosphere this game provides, I played awhile back so I'm excited to see what has changed.
That said, is there supposed to be a scene with the first woman you encounter? Lettice I think? The walkthrough says there is, but the scene jumps to an eclipse. Is that by design? I used the tender special move a few times as suggested. I just don't want to miss anything.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I'm enjoying the atmosphere this game provides, I played awhile back so I'm excited to see what has changed.
That said, is there supposed to be a scene with the first woman you encounter? Lettice I think? The walkthrough says there is, but the scene jumps to an eclipse. Is that by design? I used the tender special move a few times as suggested. I just don't want to miss anything.
I'm glad you are enjoying my work. I decided to remove all the prologue scenes to make it way shorter and also make more focus on Patricia, for her scene is now the first opening sex scene in the game. As for Lettice, I received a few feedbacks on it where people were confused just like you, so I will work on it a bit more to let the player understand that the protagonist just loses control and there is no actual scene anymore.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
So is Patrizia gone forever or she will be there in the story in the future??
Almost done with the side quest. Only ' Rescue ' is left. So would love to know if we will ever get to meet her in the future. I know it's kinda lame but man I feel sad knowing she's gone.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
So is Patrizia gone forever or she will be there in the story in the future??
Almost done with the side quest. Only ' Rescue ' is left. So would love to know if we will ever get to meet her in the future. I know it's kinda lame but man I feel sad knowing she's gone.
It is possible. And also possible that I will make a few more scenes before she leaves, so it'll be a few days with her instead of one night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SABIAFUCKER

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is anyone facing this problem where you enter the menu and it lag, but when i turn off the webGL it work smoothly but the game move roughly and the H scene requires it to be on in order to move smoothly in joiplay. Any idea on how to fix it?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I guess no one found how to enter thieves camp :HideThePain:

Overall good game. Wish it had better descriptions to where to go. If it ever gets release on steam, Will buy it

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I guess no one found how to enter thieves camp :HideThePain:

Overall good game. Wish it had better descriptions to where to go. If it ever gets release on steam, Will buy it
Which thieves please? I remember something like that but I need more details.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Last time I played this it was 1.7.4.1 is a new game start required now after the renaming as old saves seem to to have issues. Not being able to leave the castle etc.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes