VN Ren'Py The Boss's Wife: A Dangerous Affair [v0.1] [Toothless Studio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Step into a world of forbidden desires and secret passions in my immersive adult visual novel. As you navigate the intricacies of relationships, you'll play as Morgan, a charismatic and ambitious man who finds himself entangled in a web of love, lust, and deception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-18
Developer: Toothless Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i already played this the other day did not like it but then again i played with censored sex scenes(censored Version) yes censored but i think this would or should be uncensored and i did not like it i tried to like it but i could not get into it but good luck with your project dev :coffee:(y)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm. bet the boss has a gps tracking on his wife's phone. how else does he show up there just as his wife is about to get fucked..damn i hate cliffhangers. to be honest though, the mc should focus on the blonde coworker. she's way hotter than the wife. in my opinion anyway. and the dialogue needs to be toned down. too wordy and the mc is too much of a simp for the bosses wife.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
definitely going on my list! Once they gets more content I'm gonna try it out, and probably end up liking it. Seems right down my alley, and also the wife is hot af.

Good luck dev! :coffee:

Bestigger

Jul 25, 2024
Looks a wee bit similar to Heart Problems, not that it's a bad thing. Hopefully the dev doesn't also take after HP's chronic hiatus syndrome. Will be following.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1724572336386.png
The game features a peer relationship decorum with pretty stiff peers in it. MC is prodding for a chatter partner in a communal work space where, at peak work hours, all you would realistically hear is key strokes and mouse clicks, because they have open cubicles with computers on small desks. In such a scenario, the way we get to talk to a coworker and then touch her inappropriately, with a gutter subject matter in your dialogues as assortment, then, on top of that, you look around and seemingly everyone is working - but again, they are shown resting, looking around or reading - in pitch silence - where anything spoken would ring like a bell and especially objectifying women with words and with gropes - touching inapropriately - would stick out to their ears and eyes like a nuclear desaster.

This is a clear fantasy with huge suspense of disbelief all over the place - like Armie Hammer told Bill Maher: his shunning after countless cheating and hookups could not come sooner, as with his substance abuse it would have come to a head with his death had it not been for the comeuppance of his hookups coming forward about his brain rot spiraling into madness.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
hm. bet the boss has a gps tracking on his wife's phone. how else does he show up there just as his wife is about to get fucked..damn i hate cliffhangers. to be honest though, the mc should focus on the blonde coworker. she's way hotter than the wife. in my opinion anyway. and the dialogue needs to be toned down. too wordy and the mc is too much of a simp for the bosses wife.
Definitely. Women don't respect simps... even if she did give in to him it would only be a one time thing and then she'd move on to another Alpha.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Not great but not bad, I'm all for seducing the boss's lonely and neglected wife, however the lack of any player choices lets the game down IMO.
I did notice a few errors with the dialogue. There's a few instances where the wrong character is shown as the one speaking. Such as the MC being listed as the one saying how he "just wants to get close to him and feeling like they have become distant lately" instead of Liya. And then later Liya being shown as the one saying that she is overreacting instead of Asher.
Quite simple things really, that the developer should have spotted if he took the time to play through this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes