Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry to inform the v0.3 will be delayed even more. I'm doing what I can to get back on track, but I'm still on the fence about a couple of game mechanics for The Breaker, and I don't want to be rushing blindly. Note that I'm not earning anything on this project, and the reviews so far are mostly less than favorable - not very encouraging circumstances, I must say ;) Cheers.
So, any news on v0.3? How do things currently stand?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I got sick, and couldn't work on the game after the last update. Should be discharged from the hospital in a week. After that I'll release what I have (day 5), plus the the game over screen and other small missing things.
Get well soon.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Would be nice if we got a list of the games that the CGs were taken from, does anyone have them?

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Would be nice if we got a list of the games that the CGs were taken from, does anyone have them?
The game mostly uses CG's from:
Natsuyasumi Ake no Kanojo wa... ~Charao Gonomi no Kuro Gal Bitch ni~
Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video… ~Motokare Netorase Kansatsuki~
Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-kenme ~Moto Kyonyuu Gradol no Tsuma wa, Danny's Boot Camp de Shirudaku Mesu Bukuro ni Kaihatsu Sareteita~
Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~ HarD Edition
Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna da yo na.

This is what I recognized.

Vortex3113

Aug 7, 2017
The game mostly uses CG's from:
Natsuyasumi Ake no Kanojo wa... ~Charao Gonomi no Kuro Gal Bitch ni~
Tsuma ga Kakushiteita Video… ~Motokare Netorase Kansatsuki~
Tsuma no Nikuana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-kenme ~Moto Kyonyuu Gradol no Tsuma wa, Danny's Boot Camp de Shirudaku Mesu Bukuro ni Kaihatsu Sareteita~
Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~ HarD Edition
Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna da yo na.

This is what I recognized.
Thanks for all the references! I've been trying to find a lot of them. Do you/anyone know where Karin's last body sprite is from by chance? I've been hunting for it for awhile.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Why ? it isn't abandonned, it's just going slowly. If you mark it abandonned, people will stop looking at it and waiting for an update, and that's the best to have it abandonned for real ^^

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Why ? it isn't abandonned, it's just going slowly. If you mark it abandonned, people will stop looking at it and waiting for an update, and that's the best to have it abandonned for real ^^
What's the point in looking at something that isn't happening?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well it's gonna happen, it's just really slow ^^' It would be better if there was a way to mark it as slow dev :p

Reactions: Vampira

IAmPervert

Jul 12, 2018
Man that's the problem. You are all getting free stuff and you can't appreciate it.
Think about if from the dev's perspective. He worked hard on something but the reviews were less than favorable. Then he fell sick. We are in pandemic. Give the guy a lil break. Let him release it when he wants. You are not paying him. Such entitled people, much wow.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Man that's the problem. You are all getting free stuff and you can't appreciate it.
Think about if from the dev's perspective. He worked hard on something but the reviews were less than favorable. Then he fell sick. We are in pandemic. Give the guy a lil break. Let him release it when he wants. You are not paying him. Such entitled people, much wow.
Getting something for free doesn't mean you can't query whether it is still going ahead.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes