Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry to inform the v0.3 will be delayed even more. I'm doing what I can to get back on track, but I'm still on the fence about a couple of game mechanics for The Breaker, and I don't want to be rushing blindly. Note that I'm not earning anything on this project, and the reviews so far are mostly less than favorable - not very encouraging circumstances, I must say ;) Cheers.
I would suggest you to start a patreon, the game is pretty amazing.

Euchan77

Oct 10, 2018
People, who hate this stop complain and go away....
What's wrong with passion to make a game.
U don't know how to make a game right..
Yes the art is stolen so what...
Stolen or piracy is not work if the content is almost 50%.
But if it's stolen so what...
from where ur manga and cheap computer comes from....
its from steal someting and make double
to close Monopoly price...
and
Are u gonna complain to cosplayers and others because sell their costum and illustration, so because not original is not right.
Remember where u are...
Without them there is no game
Learning starts from imitating something.
If u don't like go away
If u like say stay and say something good.
People don't force u to stay.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
First, i want to tell that i'm not a 100% sure of what i'm saying here, i might be wrong.I think the main reason he's not doing a patreon (and why people critize him) is the fact that he's using models and arts from other games (with rework). So having a patreon without owning the intellectual property of some parts of it wouldn't be a great idea (more anger from some poeple plus problems with the artists he used the art). And since we aren't all talented to make the art, or just we don't have anough time, sometime you have to find another solution. But with that being said, i really like what he's doing, and you've got all my support here, because it's a lot of work and you're not gaining anything from it (except our gratitude), and you're doing a really good job, can't wait to see the future of it ! :D

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Cant wait for a new update!! Patiently and excitingly waiting :)(y)

Gonna replay in the meantime haven't played in a few months

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
do you have patreon or a page where we can see the status of the game?
No, but I can give the current status here. I'm still working on the game. Just completed day 5 last week - it's pretty much the same length as day 4. I need to add some finishing touches (like game over screen, because in this update it will be possible to lose) and... decide whether to release the update or add another day. I've been building a roster of characters and I'm eager to introduce some of them in the story. We'll see how it goes.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes