Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Point is there is no real definition what piracy is
There was a clear definition, until certain interest organizations picked up the term early 2000's and started using it in an attempt to make it appear more serious to the general public.

so I dont see how these are for example less valid.
"yourdictionary" doesn't hold the same weight as Oxford, Merriam, Cambridge or Macmillan for example. With the last 4 there's heavy focus on transparency and being reactive, basing definitions on how the general public uses a word plus a sprinkle of linguistics. With that said they are 2v2 on this term.

As for legality of it all, that depends on where you live. Here where I live, I can legally download something and be OK, but if I upload something I am doing something against law, regardless if I am making money or not.
I didn't touch on the legal aspect with good reason, it is heavily divided outside of NA if money isn't involved.

shadow012345

Oct 16, 2019
love the content so far, please make some of the women in the game able to get pregnant, like the now busty has heck pink haired daughter(nice touch on her design), the older daughter and the mother.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
not a lawyer just been around enough to know what is legal and what isn't, my horrible spelling is not a crime for instance, although it should be; however back to the legality of the artwork it doesn't matter legally anyhow as im sure the original artist cant do anything as long as the person using it doesn't profit.

however we are a group of gamers of a sort and in our eyes do we really care morally about it or not. i for one don't give a rats behind as something like this should be free for anyone with internet.

so on to other stuff iv chimed in on this whole bit and haven't given the game any critic at all, sadly i'm not going too ether as this game just doesn't strike me as one ill play. so yes that i guess makes me an ass to comment on that whole issue and i could care less about the game. lmao, anyhow off to fap on some new treasure of Nadia content.

Arkurnus3

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 458616

Overview:
Ex-convict Ryota arrives at a sleepy, Japanese town, and starts building his life anew.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-13
Release Date: 2019-12-13
Developer: Corrupt King
Censored: Yes (Partial)
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac*: - - -
*not tested by the developer.

View attachment 458616 View attachment 458638 View attachment 458639 View attachment 458642
Can we get this on andoid please and thank you.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Sorry to inform the v0.3 will be delayed even more. I'm doing what I can to get back on track, but I'm still on the fence about a couple of game mechanics for The Breaker, and I don't want to be rushing blindly. Note that I'm not earning anything on this project, and the reviews so far are mostly less than favorable - not very encouraging circumstances, I must say ;) Cheers.

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
Sorry to inform the v0.3 will be delayed even more. I'm doing what I can to get back on track, but I'm still on the fence about a couple of game mechanics for The Breaker, and I don't want to be rushing blindly. Note that I'm not earning anything on this project, and the reviews so far are mostly less than favorable - not very encouraging circumstances, I must say ;) Cheers.
Don’t worry about it, while I’m excited for the next one I am glad you are taking time to make the best choice, and I know it’s hard when there is such negative criticism, and while not all criticism is bad criticisms like if you have a problem something that you think will genuinely improve the game, that is something reasonable they could do instead of the, just use different art. I also think is ok for people not to like something, but I do see how much negativity this game gets, which sucks because, I really like this game so far and I really hope it ultimately continues to be updated, I would even support it the little about I could. I just wanted to say, keep at it, and try not to let all the negative keep you down.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are you planning pregnancy in the game for the future?

What about mind control to go with the drugs?

Where do you see this going next patch?

Breastmagic

Dec 2, 2019
I very much enjoyed so far. It has been very much up my ally with enjoying BE. Can't wait for the next update and see how this progresses.

ask09

Mar 23, 2018
Why, not make little donation for your work ?
I think its ok

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes