VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Paid 11 USD to buy the EP 6. Some of my personal opinions on EP 6:

+
The render quality is as good as the previous episodes.

More animations are included. Impregnation animation is interesting.

-
EP 6 is not long (with a total of 1700+ renders, I finished them within 1+ hour), considering that the episode took more than half a year to develop. The selling price is a little bit high for a single episode.

Although I have aware of the main theme of EP 6 (i.e., impregnation), it was sad to see how little the amount of pregnancy contents in EP 6. The only two pregnant women, i.e., Carla and Pam, do not have much scenes in EP 6. Carla has a bj scene with the MC and has left the town at the beginning of the episode, and Pam only has a few scenes of her sleeping on couch. Hopefully more pregnancy contents will be included in the coming episodes, since many of the girls are now confirmed impregnated by the MC.

The storyline is a bit fragmented and rush. Basically, the MC is just fucking around the town to impregnate 3-4 women.

There are rooms for further improvements on the transitions among different parts of the storyline. At this time, it appears that the Dev simply want the MC to have sex with multiple girls to impregnate them, without a good/clear motivation.

For example, a second earlier the MC was feeling sad that Carla has left the town and in the next few scenes he is acting like he has totally lost his memory about Carla and told other girls that he like them and start fucking with them.

Like previous episodes, the function of the points system is unclear, and different choices still lead to the same storyline, though they might (?) affect the development of the storyline in the future episodes.

After all, this is still one of my favorite VN.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So the first sex scene is with a pregnant woman. The second is fisting a young girl. Heck of a way to get the player interested i must say...

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Think I will wait for a release here, I'm curious why ep6 is not out yet in here?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Think I will wait for a release here, I'm curious why ep6 is not out yet in here?
Popularity dropped off, it's been nearly a year since the last update people willing to pay/leak the game have moved on or forgotten about it. On top of that, they are removing content some people may have liked as well so that could be a contributing factor.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Popularity dropped off, it's been nearly a year since the last update people willing to pay/leak the game have moved on or forgotten about it. On top of that, they are removing content some people may have liked as well so that could be a contributing factor.
I see, so where they get the paid version, patreon?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Probably because of this, Dev's answer to a Subscriber:

"As previously announced, when your lifetime support exceeds usd 10 you can download the latest release. This change to the policy is to delay professional leakers to distribute the game across pirate plattforms. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Probably because of this, Dev's answer to a Subscriber:

"As previously announced, when your lifetime support exceeds usd 10 you can download the latest release. This change to the policy is to delay professional leakers to distribute the game across pirate plattforms. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."
Looks like they have crappy Patreon tiers as well, no wonder why no one wants to leak it when they have to go though so many hoops for so little. Sadly all this will do is kill the growth and popularity of the game which will eventually lead to it's death.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes