VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Being a pregnancy based game i hope we will see some twins or triplets in the future honestly

Nov 22, 2018
Was looking at the itch.io page for this game, and it included a lot of optional content for this game, including
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and (not sure if you wanted them mentioned on this site or not). Two questions about them.

Reactions: Yhomikbv

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Episode 6 of The Builder will be released this week
» Devlog
7 hours ago by
Share this post:

Dear followers of The Builder,

Just a quick note to announce that the episode now is finished and getting its final tech workover by professional devs.

It will be beta released to top patrons on Patreon and SubescribeStar this week, and once the build is stable, it will also be put out to sale here on itch.io.

It will then be a separate product under the Lewd Robotics label. I will create a link from the Season 1 page.

My aim is to create the best impregnation, breeding and pregnancy adult visual novel in the world. Your continued interest and support is paramount to this ambition.

Best,

Chris

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

The Builder is now a pure harem game
With the release of the reworked Season 1 (E5B3), The Builder is now a pure harem game.
Some new material and renders are added.
Due to this large rework, the releases for the three first tiers are somewhat delayed, but will be out there asap.
If you can't wait, the Saw Savant tier has the latest version, and the start of Season 2 in a separate build. The release of Episode 7 will see the harem path option removed for this season as well. It didn't have any impact on the gameplay anyway.
The attached image shows Carla going for her important meeting. I believe its the first time we see her with makeup.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Brovalon and Lerd0

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
With the release of the reworked Season 1 (E5B3), The Builder is now a pure harem game.
The release of Episode 7 will see the harem path option removed for this season as well.
These two statements seem to be at odds.

They are removing the harem path option from Season 2?

Or is this just to say there isn't any other option in either season which would either need to completely rework Carla or remove her entirely... yet

The attached image shows Carla going for her important meeting. I believe its the first time we see her with makeup.
So we remove any option other than pure harem, so now I'm curious if they have in any way unfucked up the story.

I guess I'll check for an update request and if there isn't one, add it.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Or is this just to say there isn't any other option in either season which would either need to completely rework Carla or remove her entirely... yet

So we remove any option other than pure harem, so now I'm curious if they have in any way unfucked up the story.

Yeah even before I posted, I was confused at what the hell they are talking about. It's one big contradiction. Given that its "Pure Harem" now, they would indeed have to rework everything about Carla.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah even before I posted, I was confused at what the hell they are talking about. It's one big contradiction. Given that its "Pure Harem" now, they would indeed have to rework everything about Carla.
Not to mention all the infertile men who's wive's the Builder is supposed to impregnate.

It'd be pretty much a full game rewrite eliminating all men from our far northern village.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not to mention all the infertile men who's wive's the Builder is supposed to impregnate.

It'd be pretty much a full game rewrite eliminating all men from our far northern village.
Never seen a dev cave into the ntr/non-ntr trolls and have a successful game afterwords. I liked the cucking of the woman's husband/boyfriend/etc, it was nice to have a MC doing the cucking instead of getting cucked...oh but this hurts the pixel guys feelings :cry:, and naturally every woman on the planet is patiently waiting for the MC to make their move to lose their cherry :rolleyes:. GD you harem purists have zero imagination...

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

1692645952275.png

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, it's still not pure harem, because you're still impregnating other men's wives.

Which I'm guessing also means that it doesn't change the base conflict that the MC is not planning on having sex with anyone, and there's no fixes to the story continuing as though the MC always chooses to have sex. i.e. the players choices have no meaning.

Apr 29, 2023
So, it's still not pure harem, because you're still impregnating other men's wives.

Which I'm guessing also means that it doesn't change the base conflict that the MC is not planning on having sex with anyone, and there's no fixes to the story continuing as though the MC always chooses to have sex. i.e. the players choices have no meaning.
The only people more annoying than NTR haters are the Choice Lovers :LUL: Like seriously why that mania for control in VNs? ... they are novels with images not RPGs but some "pick your own adventure" people invaded the VN genre and have demands from devs... I get it some people suck IRL and need control in games but from the side it looks hilarious reading such comments.

ps. I don't like NTR either but I never bitch when games have it I just ignore them.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The only people more annoying than NTR hater are the Choice Lovers :LUL: Like seriously why that mania for control VNs? ... they are novels with images not RPGs but some "pick your own adventure" people invaded the VN genre and have demands from devs...

ps. I don't like NTR either but I never bitch when games have it I just ignore them.
I just don't like being given a choice and ignoring it.

If you want a kinetic novel, write a damn kinetic novel. There's plenty of them and some of them are great.

On the other hand if you're going to write your game so that I don't have to go to the camp, don't then proceed with the story as though I did go to the camp.

Totally ignoring the path taken is just really bad story telling.

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Did anyone has a chance to play the new episode 6? If yes, how is the content and how long is it (compare to previous episodes)?

I am still debating whether to pay on Itch or Patreon to get the new episode...:unsure:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

Some new material and renders are added.
Due to this large rework, the releases for the three first tiers are somewhat delayed, but will be out there asap.
If you can't wait, the Saw Savant tier has the latest version, and the start of Season 2 in a separate build. The release of Episode 7 will see the harem path option removed for this season as well. It didn't have any impact on the gameplay anyway.

What the fuck? Pure harem is so boring.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes