VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Reviews are locked?

Season 1 completed. For me, this game fails on all counts because the developer started with a horrible premise and half assed the follow through.

You start the game with the developer set on a path of celibacy, he makes no secret of this, yet the town's rich lady (who's sponsoring/directing the project) chooses him from a room full of builder candidates because the nurse reports he has super sperm.

Then the titular project itself. One man, building alone, and a 1 year deadline. A given the building displayed, that is a challenging task even if the MC isn't taking the time to knock up every willing woman on the island.

I get it, it's a sex game, you're supposed to choose to have sex with everyone as soon as possible. As a player the idea of having to father a new generation for the entire town is great.

Except that's not what the developer gave you. From the perspective of the story as written you the MC are intentionally celibate and nothing occurs in the game that gives the MC any reason to change that. Nobody explains to him that this is part of the project.

And if you follow that path? It's ignored.

You get a chance early on to go to a bonfire and have some sexy time. If you don't take it, you're still kicked out of the hotel for having gone to it. When she changes her mind and wants you back in her hotel but tells the MC not to touch her daughter.

Even if you've played as the MC remaining celibate, the MC's thoughts are

Those camping huts don't look very inviting. And given all the offers I'm getting here, I don't need to go anywhere near her daughter.
End of Episode 4, You don't get involved with the hotel owner's daughter? Beginning of Episode 5, you're still returning from the far side of the island with her.

And when you talk to the mayor's secretary she's harping on how you fucked the preacher's wife (her daughter) whether you actually even went to church or not.

Those are just the big stand outs, but there are many other instances. This isn't even the player's choices not mattering, instead it is just half assed work on the developer's part.

Oh, and I just watched the end of Episode 5 "You didn't choose the Carla path, but you can View the path anyway"

Holy Fuck the MC is spineless.

So, great renders, idiotic premise, and very poor development.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
no, it does not seem that they are blocked, I checked it and at least for me, the option to write a review seems to work normally
Apparently it's been too long since I've written review.

clicking on the stars from the discussion page isn't the most intuitive way to start writing a review.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, great renders, idiotic premise, and very poor development.
Also... Why were we digging at all. There wasn't going to be a cement or even stone foundation. It was a plot point that this project is strictly wood and local wood at that. The most that should have been needed was leveling, not digging a foundation.

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Obviously renders look beautiful, but gotta admit the overall story seems a bit wacky. Maybe not the main plot rather the little events in between where people show up seemingly randomly or do some weird things. BUT, I am willing to tolerate it because some kinks are very well done. If Carla did not visit at last update I would be a lot more critical since you basically fall in love with her since the game starts :p

Question.. If I want more sharing scenes in future is it okay to have high confidence? I couldn't help myself and sampled all women available even tho I love sharing, hope my lust didn't ruin better future rewards haha

Oct 10, 2022
Also... Why were we digging at all. There wasn't going to be a cement or even stone foundation. It was a plot point that this project is strictly wood and local wood at that. The most that should have been needed was leveling, not digging a foundation.
My best guess, they are gonna build underground floor. With wood no the brightest idea but other than that only plothole stands as a reason.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
My best guess, they are gonna build underground floor. With wood no the brightest idea but other than that only plothole stands as a reason.
Another plot hole that doesn't make any sense to me is while the MC may have "super sperm", he has quite a few mental flaws that someone looking to breed the next generation for a whole town would never consider as a candidate. It has been a long while, but I remember his obsession with drinking only from plastic bottled water, and I can't remember but I think the MC says, or at least it's implied in the story that he has some sort of mental disorder. Aside from a big dick, and super sperm, the MC is pretty far (the opposite even) from what I would think an ideal candidate would be to repopulate an entire town.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
Oct 10, 2022
Another plot hole that doesn't make any sense to me is while the MC may have "super sperm", he has quite a few mental flaws that someone looking to breed the next generation for a whole town would never consider as a candidate. It has been a long while, but I remember his obsession with drinking only from plastic bottled water, and I can't remember but I think the MC says, or at least it's implied in the story that he has some sort of mental disorder. Aside from a big dick, and super sperm, the MC is pretty far (the opposite even) from what I would think an ideal candidate would be to repopulate an entire town.
I mean if you wanna go down that road, breeding in a closed population from a single source as a father breeds lots of problems for the second generation. So whole plan was flawed to begin with.

Reactions: Shandonger

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I mean if you wanna go down that road, breeding in a closed population from a single source as a father breeds lots of problems for the second generation. So whole plan was flawed to begin with.
The Brit/English Royals and Aristocracy get by okay with a little bit of equine incest dude.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Why doesn't this game have the ntr label if according to many comments it has ntr scenes? And the same question for the share tag

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why doesn't this game have the ntr label if according to many comments it has ntr scenes? And the same question for the share tag
You can't lose your love if you don't love anyone. MC doesn't have that loving feeling. Well, at least not yet.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There are absolutely unquestionably ntr scenes in Eps 1-2, and the game does have the ntr tag (netorare) because of them. As for sharing, there's no sharing tag on F95. It should have the Cheating tag, though, since depending on choices, the MC's fucked at least one man's wife.

Feb 12, 2021
11 days from being 'abandoned'...SIX MONTHS AND NO UPDATE???!!! freaking pathetic; sent the dev a message on itch.io. but seriously doubt he'll even read it, let alone reply (too bad he doesn't have an account here, i'd be blowing up his pm box)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
11 days from being 'abandoned'...SIX MONTHS AND NO UPDATE???!!! freaking pathetic; sent the dev a message on itch.io. but seriously doubt he'll even read it, let alone reply (too bad he doesn't have an account here, i'd be blowing up his pm box)
According to the open patreon posts from the 20th:

The visual work of Episode 6 of The Builder is now entering its final and intensive stage.
The followers of these updates will know that the episode centers around the impregnation of four central female characters - all voted up by you, the supporters of the game.
Three of these are young women of legal age, one of them is more mature.
As a creator, I have given myself the task of making these four impregnations stand out each in their own individual way, and setting this up has created the delay in the work. My thought is that the lewd scenes have a greater impact on us when we understand why they happen and can relate to the characters. At least that’s what I personally like when I play adult games.
So again, thank you for your continued support and interest for The Builder! I will post some previews in the weeks leading up to the release.
Best,
Chris
And 11 hours ago:

Swathi may not like our hero showing up at her door, but she may not have much to say about it.
She is one of your chosen impregnation targets in Episode 6 of The Builder, and we will get a glimpse into the (twisted) logic of her family life. With some skill, you may be able to get our hero into scoring position with this mature beauty of Indian origin.
For those of you who miss the weekly updates, head over to the #progress channel on the Discord server. You can get acess by supporting the project on or .
The render engine is working overtime these days to finish the episode.
Thanks for following and supporting The Builder!
Best,
Chris
The Dev is referring to Episode 1-5 as Season 1, and thus Episode 6 will be the beginning of Season 2.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes