VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
this game is wierd, if you dont spy on someone taking a piss you cant look at the horny pastors wife basically flashing you? if anything the order should be reversed as looking at someone obviously trying to get your attention is the tamer option

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
this game is wierd, if you dont spy on someone taking a piss you cant look at the horny pastors wife basically flashing you? if anything the order should be reversed as looking at someone obviously trying to get your attention is the tamer option
What kind of madman would choose not to sneak a peek at an attractive woman peeing!? Joking, obviously. I’m a perv but it’s not for everyone, I know.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What kind of madman would choose not to sneak a peek at an attractive woman peeing!? Joking, obviously. I’m a perv but it’s not for everyone, I know.
you also literally cant get it if you chose to ignore the triangle drama cuz you wont get enough chances to build perv points

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
you also literally cant get it if you chose to ignore the triangle drama cuz you wont get enough chances to build perv points
I'm not actually interested in the scene myself, but this is yet another example of how poorly-thought-out both the 'pure harem' and the 'no triangle drama' paths were. People keep pointing those as examples that the game is fine, but they're just blatantly wrong, because both the 'pure harem' and 'no triangle-drama' paths are very clearly slipshod, sloppy, and shoehorned in to appease some of the complaints without actually understanding them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670063135278.png

Was it made available? No? Then I must not have.

1670063180993.png

Why are we wasting day light in ramblings? Gimme my Karma points, honey!

1670063226422.png

MC does not have any karma for the whole day ... what a doozy!

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know I feel like the points system and choices are poorly inserted and executed. Choices are there but the story moves along as if you chose what the dev wanted and you get a confusing scene where people mentioned things you didn't see because you chose something else. Same with points I don't have enough points so I miss something and later you're inserted into a scene directly after and the story continues as if you did have enough and you have no clue what's going on.

I feel like there could be a decent story in there, but this game mechanic throws you into bizarre scenarios.

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Love the story, and nice renders! The last part of EP 5 (scenes with two preggos) was beautifully done! Can't wait to see the MC to knock up the whole town!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Getting an error about "gallery" .
Can ignore and play along but keeps coming back after a while.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The scoring system is bad and you don't know what you get points for. And if you don't have points, you can't choose an option. And if you choose another option. You haven't seen the scene, but the game treats it as if it happened. A description of the girl's guide would be useful, how many years of height. What points they generate. It would be nice if you could see your game points and relationships with girls.

What are you getting these perverted points for? Or if I want to do some action with the girl. Then I don't have enough of them, or is this the intended action of the game and this action hasn't been added to the game yet?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion, this should be explained exactly what we get points for at the beginning of the game and not at the end of the update

Discussed not very detailed statistics in the game

Karma- whoever raised you did a good job .You have big heart and try to make difference in the world of The Builder- I think it's about helping others on the island

Perv- Sexuality is such a smorgasbord of tastes, why don't you try to widen your horizons a little ? - here it seems to me that MC, for example, is fucking a young girl or an old woman and he didn't do that before

confidence - So much in life escape you continue on your present path .Go out there and use more of your potential - I don't know here?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm curious you get kicked out regardless at start off Episode 4 you get accused of burning her son shoes even if you start a new game and don't click to go to the campfire?
Even if you don't go to the bonfire he's kicked out of the hotel as if the game ignored it and the scene is always the same

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes