VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The premise of the game is dumb from the start anyway so I honestly wasn't expecting anything to really make sense. Turn brain off, enjoy scenes.
Yea, I have lots of games I enjoy that I don't expect to make sense, they don't try to pose as anything more than they are. Pandemommyum and OhDaddy both updated recently and both fit this mold. They made it obvious from the first upload what they were intending and how much thought was going into the plot and realism of the game.

This one really tried to portray itself a something deeper and failed miserably, that misrepresentation justifiably gets lots of resentment. I like your ability to just shrug that off and enjoy it for what it turned out to be.

• Angry
Reactions: Tiasung

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
OMG, this game is a gold mine of Harem and NTR, coexisting, corrections. What does that means? If anyone is making a game with Harem and NTR, they can study all the mistakes made in this game, then make a proper game with Harem and NTR. So this game serves as an example of how NOT to mix Harem and NTR. The feedback from everyone is extremely valuable, if you're making a game with Harem and NTR. (y)
NTR and Harem are mutually exclusive. You can't make a story that is both NTR and harem because the whole point of NTR is that your Love interests are not exclusive to yourself and they prefer another lover to yourself. The whole point of harem is that your love interests are exclusive to yourself and they have ZERO interest in anyone else.

Any harem story with NTR is going to piss off anti NTR fans and any true NTR story can't be a Harem because no NTR fan wants their women to be exclusive to them alone that defeats the whole idea of NTR and thus will piss off NTR fans.

Numerous games try to mix these two things and they always fail unless there are two mutually exclusive story arcs. And inevitably one side is neglected over the other. Devs have to STOP trying to mix these two things because they don't mix and it frustrates fan on both sides and creates hostility.

Last edited:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Could just drop the whole Carla thing, its so annoying shit :D

I'm getting good Midsommar movie vibes, that is a good thing.

I think Dev has put a lot of effort into building the scenery and we should give him credit for atleast that.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Could just drop the whole Carla thing, its so annoying shit :D

I'm getting good Midsommar movie vibes, that is a good thing.

I think Dev has put a lot of effort into building the scenery and we should give him credit for atleast that.
You have the option to play without Carla content entirely. Just choose the option when prompted. "I don't know these people" is the option to select during the meeting and you will not even be aware there ever was a Carla or her fuck stick of an "alternative" mate. Too much fucking negativity going on here in forum. This is a rather well made AVN... just needs a quit button and I'm ready for more.

Face palmers will be ignored. I just don't care if you don't like this. It's a free game! They're ALL free here. Don't like this then go DL another title and stop harassing this dev and their fans! If I like a game, I say so. If I don't like a game I don't bother with the forum. I just delete the game and move on to something else. So, naysayers can naff off!!! :devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You have the option to play without Carla content entirely. Just choose the option when prompted. "I don't know these people" is the option to select during the meeting and you will not even be aware there ever was a Carla or her fuck stick of an "alternative" mate. Too much fucking negativity going on here in forum.
That option is brand new to this update, and it only exists BECAUSE people have been criticizing the multitude of missteps the dev has made. Until this update, you were forced to deal with the Carla bullshit and all the rest, and in the first update, Carla was guaranteed to have cucked you.

Jan 7, 2019
Face palmers will be ignored. I just don't care if you don't like this. It's a free game! They're ALL free here. Don't like this then go DL another title and stop harassing this dev and their fans! If I like a game, I say so. If I don't like a game I don't bother with the forum. I just delete the game and move on to something else. So, naysayers can naff off!!! :devilish:
Lol if we let this shit fly all devs will think they can get away with it. It was marked as a harem game and the dev came out with lies after lies ya its a free game but who cares if its free people do support devs from this site and stop with the whole protecting this dev and this game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wow what a shitshow.
So unless you like fisting, piss, and fucking girls who are preggo from not you.. There are no scenes for the Mc.
Like, the hell?

How do you mess up the premise of "Mc with supersperm goes to impregnate a village of attractive women" this badly??

I don't get it. there is a young horny virgin and her knocked up aunt and instead of going to see them and picking you must bring another guy to then only have a scene with the one who's knocked up already....

Who is this game for? Not harem fans.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You have the option to play without Carla content entirely. Just choose the option when prompted. "I don't know these people" is the option to select during the meeting and you will not even be aware there ever was a Carla or her fuck stick of an "alternative" mate. Too much fucking negativity going on here in forum. This is a rather well made AVN... just needs a quit button and I'm ready for more.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
hall monitor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
Feb 17, 2022
Wow what a shitshow.
So unless you like fisting, piss, and fucking girls who are preggo from not you.. There are no scenes for the Mc.
Like, the hell?

How do you mess up the premise of "Mc with supersperm goes to impregnate a village of attractive women" this badly??

I don't get it. there is a young horny virgin and her knocked up aunt and instead of going to see them and picking you must bring another guy to then only have a scene with the one who's knocked up already....

Who is this game for? Not harem fans.
It's starting to feel like we are just being punked. I mean if you wanted to do the exact opposite of what harem/romance wanted this is pretty much exactly what you would do.

*A beta cuck MC: Check
*Most or all LI are already preggo or in a relationship and of course show them getting fucked by not the MC: Check

Either it's a huge troll by the dev or a complete lack of understanding of what his "supposed" target audience wants... im 50/50 on which is true...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lol if we let this shit fly all devs will think they can get away with it. It was marked as a harem game and the dev came out with lies after lies ya its a free game but who cares if its free people do support devs from this site and stop with the whole protecting this dev and this game.
I have no qualms with folks that compliment what they like then make a suggestion on what could improve. I do that myself regularly. I just get tired of trolls. Not pointing fingers at anyone specifically. They know who they are. I see it all too often, folks pissing and moaning about what they don't like about a game and never even bothering to say what they did like. That shit leads to high abandoned title rates. I see far too many of those. It's all in how you phrase your response. I'm old school and a grandfather as well. I come from the school where if you can't say anything nice then STFU! If you think this is bad then go find a title you do like! THAT is my point.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd rather have the option to send Carla to hell. But it will have to be enough that she doesn't exist in my game.

Wow what a shitshow.
Like, the hell?
I like watching pee almost as much as having my eardrums pierced. And see the MC having sex with a pregnant woman (with another guy's kid), isn't something that appeals to me.

Pam doesn't interest me, quite the opposite of her niece, who does interest me.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god i think this thread has the world record for the most stupid comments!!:ROFLMAO:
I just loved that game, it was so funny and serious all together but maybe it will not please the average teenager who just wants to be the alpha male with a harem and cannot deal with real women but prefers a pretty stupid doll he can play with!
This game has some kind of british humor, the kind you need at least a bit of QI to understand, so if you think with your dick it won't work for sure!:ROFLMAO:

Feb 17, 2022
Oh my god i think this thread has the world record for the most stupid comments!!:ROFLMAO:
I just loved that game, it was so funny and serious all together but maybe it will not please the average teenager who just wants to be the alpha male with a harem and cannot deal with real women but prefers a pretty stupid doll he can play with!
This game has some kind of british humor, the kind you need at least a bit of QI to understand, so if you think with your dick it won't work for sure!:ROFLMAO:
Yeah why on earth would we expect a harem game when that's exactly what the dev said this game was going to be? If the dev would have said from the start that this game would feature an MC who is cuck, guess how many harem fans would even be here to bitch about what was actually delivered? ZERO is the answer because we wouldn't waste our time with a game that was accurately described to us by the dev, but instead he lied and got the heat for it. The fact some people just don't get why folks are upset makes me question the intelligence of all of these "defenders" of this game and dev. I mean get a clue.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah why on earth would we expect a harem game when that's exactly what the dev said this game was going to be? If the dev would have said from the start that this game would feature an MC who is cuck, guess how many harem fans would even be here to bitch about what was actually delivered? ZERO is the answer because we wouldn't waste our time with a game that was accurately described to us by the dev, but instead he lied and got the heat for it. The fact some people just don't get why folks are upset makes me question the intelligence of all of these "defenders" of this game and dev. I mean get a clue.
So, rather than just moving on to another title, you choose to waste your time blowing hot air? Games get mislabeled all the fucking time on this site. Hell, most of the time the tags are incorrect or misleading anyway. And, I stand for ALL devs. They spend their time and effort to create something cool. Many miss the mark or just lack the skills. AFAIK, this is the first game by this author. With the rancid and toxic feedback given in this forum, it will likely be abandoned or never see another game from this dev. First time devs make all kinds of errors only to take shit from ingrates in their forum. It's cruel, sick and twisted. If you hate something that much then go find something you DO like elsewhere! Elsewhere being the key to that statement.

1657770730170.png
PS/Update... When I just looked there were five likes and only three facepalms... Hmmm Ingrates AND slackers! Now get off my lawn already! The Builder has the potential to be a great game. If you don't like it, NAFF OFF! Thanks to those who clicked Like for the up votes! Sláinte, Phat :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't feel like putting this in a reply, but anyone who wants to be a dev needs to understand how to take criticism. Yes, some criticism is bad or overblown. But, as I stated above, the main reason for a lot of the criticism of this game was specifically how it was pitched in the first place, and the potential the game so clearly has. The renders are good! The dev could make the game he pitched, and it would be wildly successful. The issue is that the dev pitched a game, then made a different game.

Someone who only ever receives positive feedback will never improve.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd rather have the option to send Carla to hell. But it will have to be enough that she doesn't exist in my game.
I'm with you there, my friend. Carla is a fucking mess of a human being and needs to screw her head on straight as it is currently twisted backwards. That is just one of many things I do not appreciate in this game. I'm still playing with Carla enabled just to see where that leads. I'm curious to a fault and said, "fuck it. Let's see where this goes." I like that this game does not fit into any certain category. The characters are rather well rendered. The animations are pretty decent too. The landscapes and backgrounds are also first rate, top quality. The premise of the plot is original as well.

Personally, I'm all about the harem! :devilish: That's why I am avidly following The Long Road Home by OBD Games. That game has a biker theme and the MC has many ol' ladies from which to choose... some say too many but I say, "the more the merrier!":devilish: I'm no fan of ntr or cheating games but I don't cry if there are one or two options in a game for that to happen. Deliverance is a perfect example of that. There are ntr options in that game but they are optional. Having MFF relations with MC, his wife and another woman is also an option but it's ALL optional. I played that one every which way that was available, over a dozen plays through. About the only content I refuse to even see is femdom/humiliation, men fucking men, scat and water sports. Just not having it. But, if I find objectionable content that is severe enough to turn me off then I delete that game and move on. Many of these devs don't get why you hate their work. Many don't even speak English as their first language so all the negativity just comes across as mean spirited and cruel. There is just no cause for it. If all I can think of are negative comments on a particular title then I simply move on. If I can't say at least one good thing before ranting a blue streak then it's time to look elsewhere. Frankly, most of the complaints I've read in the last few days here have been resolved in the latest update... except there is still no quit option, more's the pity.

There is a right and wrong way to present feedback. Pissing and moaning is detrimental to both those at whom said pissing and moaning is aimed as well as those doing the pissing and moaning. You NEVER argue opinions, only facts. You seem to be the level headed one, BlasKyau, apart from all these simian brained dipshits throwing their feces and wanking their toxic jizz all over everything. Even in my favorite titles like City of Broken Dreamers there are characters and situations that I do not like. Yet, there is far more that I do like. I just started the Builder with the chapter three update... still wondering how the fuck this game made it to three updates without adding a "quit" button! I've deleted games for lousy controls already but I see the potential in this title so I'm sticking around to see where it leads.

My challenge to those whom I have elected to ignore is simple... ask yourself "why do I continue on with this title?" List what you DO like that keeps you coming back first... THEN you can rant about the shit you don't like. Otherwise, you are the problem and not the solution.

I'm retired and have too much time on my hands and my disabilities keep me stuck in bed. So, I donate my time to help game modders and devs to give myself a creative outlet. I have done tens of thousands of hours of play testing for my friends who author mods and develop games. I am asked back time and time again to help and provide feedback and creative input because I am mace blunt honest. I ALWAYS lead with what I liked and what worked before EVER making suggestions or pointing out errors. That is how constructive critique works.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes