VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Just played the update, gotta say really nice improvements in the story when compered to the previous version.
It's really cool that we can choose to go along or rebel this time! Good luck dev!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Ey guys I would advise you to rate this game because I stumbled on it because an user has it on his list of currently playing games and as I wanted to play something with femdom I looked it. The thing is it has a very bad rating, but as I learned over the years in this website it's better not to trust ratings so I tried it. So I liked it and I could not understand the 2.5 stars it had, but to my surprise after finishing it, it seems like most of you who posted a comment liked it.

Sadly I think that a lot of users here won't give it a try because they will either discard it immediately because of the poor rating or they will filter by rating while looking for femdom games. So if you really liked the game and want to do a favor to the dev consider a fair rating ;)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ey guys I would advise you to rate this game because I stumbled on it because an user has it on his list of currently playing games and as I wanted to play something with femdom I looked it. The thing is it has a very bad rating, but as I learned over the years in this website it's better not to trust ratings so I tried it. So I liked it and I could not understand the 2.5 stars it had, but to my surprise after finishing it, it seems like most of you who posted a comment liked it.

Sadly I think that a lot of users here won't give it a try because they will either discard it immediately because of the poor rating or they will filter by rating while looking for femdom games. So if you really liked the game and want to do a favor to the dev consider a fair rating ;)
Took your advice and did just that - hopefully Nylad gets more support if we increase the rating a bit! I swear I never give 1 or 2 star ratings to indie games by new devs or self-published literary novels by amateur writters and I can't stand people that do so! If you don't like it you can just leave - there's no reason to demoralise and hurt someone who put a lot of passion and effort into an artistic project, especially if they're trying for the first time...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Took your advice and did just that - hopefully Nylad gets more support if we increase the rating a bit! I swear I never give 1 or 2 star ratings to indie games by new devs or self-published literary novels by amateur writters and I can't stand people that do so! If you don't like it you can just leave - there's no reason to demoralise and hurt someone who put a lot of passion and effort into an artistic project, especially if they're trying for the first time...
While I wouldn't hesitate to give low rating to indie dev I believe that rating demos or short, early versions doesn't make a lot of sense, since it's too early to really assess the game and such game can easily and quickly change into different beast alltogether (as I believe we see in this case). That being said I really like what's in here already and I have high hopes for the future and I've just published my own review too.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
While I wouldn't hesitate to give low rating to indie dev I believe that rating demos or short, early versions doesn't make a lot of sense, since it's too early to really assess the game and such game can easily and quickly change into different beast alltogether (as I believe we see in this case). That being said I really like what's in here already and I have high hopes for the future and I've just published my own review too.
Just for the record the guy I mention in my post is you haha. I think it's a pretty cool idea to show what you are playing in order to give promotion instead of having two signatures. So ty for making my discover this game!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just for the record the guy I mention in my post is you haha. I think it's a pretty cool idea to show what you are playing in order to give promotion instead of having two signatures. So ty for making my discover this game!
Glad to be of service. I made my sig for that reason, but I never knew if anyone started playing any game cause of it; it's good to know it works :)

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Man I really feel bad for That girl raped in the alley, by the way Dev why u changed the story from last update from funny story to more darker?

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Man I really feel bad for That girl raped in the alley, by the way Dev why u changed the story from last update from funny story to more darker?
Cause' its make the mc have a real reason to get stronger (for me at least)

Reactions: lawlum

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cause' its make the mc have a real reason to get stronger (for me at least)
I hope we'll be able to find and destroy that guy no matter if we follow femdom (maybe with the help of our bully) or maledom route.

Reactions: Nylad

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, i come with bad news this time, with work, and other pojects i have in life, i don't have time to continue the game now, but, i don't abandon it thought, but i want to ask to all my patreon to retire, at least for now, 'cause i'm not sure of the future, and i don't want to feel like a thief, sorry and thank you :'/

EDIT : All current requests are still kept, even without money, ofc

FN P90

May 25, 2019
Dude, this game is insanely good, it's a real shame to hear that.
I wish the developer the best of luck, as it really had something unique going on.
(Specially that one shoejob scene, there are only 1-2 games I know that feature shoejobs, more games should honestly, they're amazing)

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020

Figured i'd let you in on a secret (This game has no sex)
It just a fetish bdsm game so obviously this game only has value to fetishist.
I love femdom but this isn't it chief.

This is some hardcore BDSM and you NEED to be a masso to enjoy that.

Reactions: Nylad
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes