VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
i don't think that's just me but
when she said "a good coffee"
and he thought "but that's piss"
i thought that coffee is just being plain bad/horrible, till later on when he said "did i really drank piss, am i really that twisted"
so basically dunno if developer is around but it would be for the best if phrase "but that's piss" would get changed into something what will make it clear that the contents of the cup is an urine.. after all, people commonly calling bad drinks as "that's piss"

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin and Nylad

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Bully I Hate [v0.6 Alpha] APK -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nylad

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Any progress with 0.7 Nylad ? No pressure or anything - I'm just curious whether you managed to make some progress with the new version in the 6 days since your last post. All the best to you!

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
The 0.7 is out ! I changed a lot the main story for something darker, I added more scenes (CBT for a Patreon contributor) and more renderings to make the transition more fluid and a new special male character... And finally, you can choose the language of the game at the beginning, I found how to do it so everything is good! (And more...)

EDIT : I know there are still (a lot ?) of mistakes, and I intend to correct them, but not now ^^

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
The shift in PC's character from being a complete punching bag to standing up for themself has gotten better; having a catalyst to reinforce their desire to change helps ground the shift in reality. That you don't end up with a totally different character one scene after and even have to choose not to fall back into a familiar pattern supplements a nicer and more gradual transition. That's definitely an improvement.

However, I'm not sure what to make of main bully's sudden infatuation with PC over a simple hug when you push back against her. I get there's some trauma involved and she's supposed to be the typical tsundere that still has to get out of her closet. For others it might work but personally this screams too much Anime logic to me - but that's fine if you wanna go down that route.

Concerning the English language option: When starting the game you're still asked to enter your name in French and a dialogue in the sub bathroom (line 2958 in script.rpy "Retourne, toi, sale chien et retire-moi tes putain de mains encore une fois, oh... j'ai compris tu caches quelque chose, pas vrai?") is still in French.

I think the English has improved, but I'm still noticing a lot of weird phrasings even as a non native speaker. Most if not all of the time I get what you're trying to say - it just sounds weird.

P.S. I'd check if "having the majority in your country" actually means you're of age. There's a chance you're openly racist here ;).

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
When starting the game you're still asked to enter your name in French and a dialogue in the sub bathroom (line 2958 in script.rpy "Retourne, toi, sale chien et retire-moi tes putain de mains encore une fois, oh... j'ai compris tu caches quelque chose, pas vrai?") is still in French.
Fixed thx

P.S. I'd check if "having the majority in your country" actually means you're of age. There's a chance you're openly racist here ;).
Lmao what ?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Lmao what ?
'Majority' usually is used in more political contexts: "a majority of voters", "won by a majority of 10 votes", "The Democratic Party is the majority", etc. In terms of age clearer way of phrasing would be imo "the age of majority". That being said usually games ask you simply if you are of legal age of 18 or more (depending on the country) to play an erotic/adult game.

I'll try and play new update tomorrow. I'm quite curious about how it looks now tbh :)

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
'Majority' usually is used in more political contexts: "a majority of voters", "won by a majority of 10 votes", "The Democratic Party is the majority", etc. In terms of age clearer way of phrasing would be imo "the age of majority". That being said usually games ask you simply if you are of legal age of 18 or more (depending on the country) to play an erotic/adult game.

I'll try and play new update tomorrow. I'm quite curious about how it looks now tbh :)
Oh... i see... my bad ! (Fixed now, thanks xD) And i hope you will like the new version !

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Oh... i see... my bad ! (Fixed now, thanks xD) And i hope you will like the new version !
Downloaded it and will also try it this evening! Just as a heads-up the thread still says "v0.6 Alpha" so you might want to change that as well so as not to confuse people - congrats for finishing the update and I'll be back with some feedback after I play it!

EDIT: Ok, maybe I missed something, but have you forgotten to update the download links or is the new version only for patrons for now Nylad ? Because I tried all 4 download links for windows and they are all the same size (417 Mb) and still version 0.6

EDIT 2: Used the itch.io link as Mister_M suggested and I've got the latest version now - sorry for bothering you about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nylad

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've just finished playing and I see big improvements :) I was going to offer few additional suggestions while replaying early scenes, but it turned out that you had similar ideas (the toilet scenes were longer, which allows the player to be better immersed in MC's humiliation. I also like that you looped some pics adding more kicks or rotating Rosemarie's shoe; I thought it could work very nicely with Em foot and "coffee" drinking (adding gulps during MC's thoughts) scenes too). The flow of the game, while still somewhat rushed is much better. I think what it needs now - apart from femdom scenes ;) - is more story and start of some relationship building based on player's choices. I'm looking forward to the next update and I'm gonna join your Patreon starting from September. BTW it could be nice if you'd write there in English too :)

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
I've just finished playing and I see big improvements :) I was going to offer few additional suggestions while replaying early scenes, but it turned out that you had similar ideas (the toilet scenes were longer, which allows the player to be better immersed in MC's humiliation. I also like that you looped some pics adding more kicks or rotating Rosemarie's shoe; I thought it could work very nicely with Em foot and "coffee" drinking (adding gulps during MC's thoughts) scenes too). The flow of the game, while still somewhat rushed is much better. I think what it needs now - apart from femdom scenes ;) - is more story and start of some relationship building based on player's choices. I'm looking forward to the next update and I'm gonna join your Patreon starting from September. BTW it could be nice if you'd write there in English too :)
Thank you very much, i'm glad you like it, i wanted to do it for the coffee but i forgot... xD, next time I'll fix it, i started to set up a system of points (Sub, Dom or Rosemarie, Em, Alex, etc.. ) as it's the 1st time i'm having a little trouble with the variables but it should be okay, thanks for your feedback anyway, and thanks for considering the patreon, for the language I'm thinking of either making 2 posts or just in English, anyway, one last thank you !

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
One question, how do i change the version on f95 ? Do i tell Jeevant or do i send the file, because it's also the first time xD

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I also liked the slightly longer toilet scenes! Both the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think in terms of the game still feeling a bit rushed here and there you could actually just add more dialogue to some of the already existing scenes without making a single new render to increase immersion even further,
and you're probably moving in the right direction if you are creating affection/path systems for all of the girls, as the game could use a little bit more dialogue and individual relationship building, as well as a progressive descent into submission which could be acieved with the submission points system.

Overall great update (I only play sub routes in games like this but now even the turning of the tables feels more natural than before) and I'll also definitely consider becoming a patreon! Cheers!

EDIT: Oh and as for changing the version on f95 I sadly do not know the answer as I've never been a dev/uploader here. Hopefully Jeevant can help you on that front!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
One question, how do i change the version on f95 ? Do i tell Jeevant or do i send the file, because it's also the first time xD
I think you need to Report the op and then choose Game Update as a reason.

I think in terms of the game still feeling a bit rushed here and there you could actually just add more dialogue to some of the already existing scenes without making a single new render to increase immersion even further,
I completely agree, longer dialogue can be then cut into smaller parts and sprinkled throughout the loop of her kicking him or him drinking her "coffee" and so on to make the whole given scene feel more organic and dynamic. I also can see them making him drink their piss in the toilet, if he chose to drink the "coffee" earlier it seems like a logical step forward in his education; I can see a scene where Rosemarie encourages Em to piss on MC, since he likes it so much. At the same time I understand you don't want to insert too many things into one scene and have smth like that for the bigger scene in the future. BTW I hope we'll return to the coffee shop and Rosemarie will introduce MC to other culinary delights (spit, snot, sweat etc. mixed with food in good proportions, food that she chewed earlier, etc.). I don't see many femdom games having that kind of scenes.

Reactions: LAKueiJin and Nylad
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes