VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
but people who don't even test and destroy you on everything
You can't expect everyone to be understanding and nice. Some will help, some won't. Some will like the game, some won't. It hurts? Yes, it does but you gotta understand what really helps you and ignore some people or else you will just give up or burn out. Also if you have any issues regarding tags or preview images or cover images in the OP feel free to PM me.

Reactions: Nylad

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
You can't expect everyone to be understanding and nice. Some will help, some won't. Some will like the game, some won't. It hurts? Yes, it does but you gotta understand what really helps you and ignore some people or else you will just give up or burn out. Also if you have any issues regarding tags or preview images or cover images in the OP feel free to PM me.
Well, it didn't do me any good but i'm a strong person anyway, I can handle it pretty well, it just makes me want to do even better and i'm going to !

Aight and thanks again !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
the protag is kinda hard to understand. he likes them putting their feet on his face and seems to be going down a path where he gets sexual gratification from being abused by the mistress girl, but then suddenly in the span of a few minutes he becomes a gym chad and turns it around on her. that's believable and even a little cliché, but his motivations leading up to that point are mostly incomprehensible and it felt very rushed. i suggest slowing it down a bit and kinda introducing these characters and their motivations before swapping around their entire personas so quickly

aside from that, and some other criticisms already mentioned here, i think it has some potential if you put some more thought into the story and how you want it to progress. the girls are cute, especially the main girl

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
the protag is kinda hard to understand. he likes them putting their feet on his face and seems to be going down a path where he gets sexual gratification from being abused by the mistress girl, but then suddenly in the span of a few minutes he becomes a gym chad and turns it around on her. that's believable and even a little cliché, but his motivations leading up to that point are mostly incomprehensible and it felt very rushed. i suggest slowing it down a bit and kinda introducing these characters and their motivations before swapping around their entire personas so quickly

aside from that, and some other criticisms already mentioned here, i think it has some potential if you put some more thought into the story and how you want it to progress. the girls are cute, especially the main girl
No worries about that, i've already changed a lot of things, i wasn't a big fan of that cliché part either, so i changed that too, and yeah i made him a chad way too fast actually, it's fixed now ^^

Thanks ! I love Rosemarie (The main girl) too, although i really like the blonde too, I just created a new girl, who I already love, so I hope people will too xD (Another redhead, i love redheads.)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks ! I love Rosemarie (The main girl) too, although i really like the blonde too, I just created a new girl, who I already love, so I hope people will too xD (Another redhead, i love redheads.)
More girls equals more suffering for MC equals more fun! :D Some long(er) group femdom scenes could be good idea now that there are 3 girls. Rosemarie is really cool and I like how she's animated; I never played the other bully game that's been referenced earlier in the thread and I generally avoid games with honey select models, so for me her model is quite fresh and I like it a lot (I hope there'll be a love path with her on the femdom side of things too). Great to hear about the changes in the plot, game seems to be shaping up nicely ;)

Reactions: LAKueiJin and Nylad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I could say everyone on forums are rude douchebags and that you are proof of that, doesn't make it any more true than your statement about femdom devs.
I on the other hand think there are plenty of good games that include femdom, I don't agree with you at all.
If you want femdom games to get better then maybe you should change your attitude and approach? Be more constructive and try to help them? Just an idea.
I couldn't have said it better myself!

Yayy, this game sounds so good, I mean the concept and femdom :love:. Don't get demotivated by negative comments, take what is useful from them to improve the game, and ignore those who just hate on femdom.

I welcome your effort no matter what, some people don't realize that this is a site with many people just starting out with game-making, trying the waters, trying themselves, and not an AAA game production company.
Kudos on giving words of encouragement. This really helps, especially when seeing a barrage of negative comments.

Request to delete the game just because someone doesn't like it. DENIED.
On a more serious note if you don't like the game you could try other games. Not everyone is as good as other devs. Some are new and will take time . Even though they might like the genre they might not be the best in story telling or just don't have the experience yet or maybe it's just different tastes of different people.

Goodluck Nylad I hope you improve even more with time. There are people here who will give you constructive criticism so that helps alot.
Wait, what do you mean the game won't be deleted, that is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Consider making full submissive path. Turntables are good, but it's better to give player a choice.
Agreed on turntables as a choice being preferable. I would even suggest making the maledom ending a special ending like the Tower Escape with Lily.

Jan 15, 2018
why do i feel like there was no urination tag when i downloaded this
eh ppl keep slippin on fucked shitass tags

all ima say is
im not a confrontational kinda guy
but if someone pissed in my coffee
im not paying for it
while man cant force it down her fucking throat maybe dump the shit on her so she'll be reeking of the shit
hell her jobs in your hands??? bruh i endorse you to go full karen that shit would be justified
yeah jus go full fuckin snitch

whats wrong with this guy?
knocked down with a foot on your face is one thing
debating gulpin down fucking urine?
at least by the end he put his foot down

Aug 3, 2020
why are there no games of harasing girls? you can get bullied by a girl in real life, but can't bully girls, so why don't go out and be bullied by girls, pretty simple? it's not like bullying a girl, whereas you can be arrested or sth...
I'm not usually the one to bring negativity, but with maledom, corruption, female sexual slaves and rape being so preponderant in hentai games against femdom, I must say you're either new to this side of the internet (unlikely, if you are in a place like this) or you are just stupid as fuck

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not usually the one to bring negativity, but with maledom, corruption, female sexual slaves and rape being so preponderant in hentai games against femdom, I must say you're either new to this side of the internet (unlikely, if you are in a place like this) or you are just stupid as fuck
Plus 1 <3 react to this comment (I just ran out of reacts a minute ago).

• Haha

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Tbh while I do have a foot fetish (I'd even argue that quite a strong one) I never liked - esp. in games - footjobs. I'm def into feet worship, smelling, kissing, etc. In femdom context I find footjobs too focused on guy's pleasure and I don't find them too different than handjobs tbh, I wouldn't mind them if MC would left blueballed though. Btw I liked the scene when he came in his pants from being humiliated and slightly ballbusted (more ballbusting and some beatdowns, CBT, face slapping in future?). That was a cool idea.
Couldn't agree more with this sentiment - more ballbusting, CBT, as well as foot worship would definitely make the game better, and could be integrated seamlessly with the protagonist at first feeling scared/powerless in front of the bullies, but then starting to accept that being a slave turns him on and taking a more active role in his servitude. (eg kissing/licking feet/sucking the sweat out of the worn socks of his mistresses etc) They'd probably need to make optional the current last 2 days where MC suddenly becomes determined to and already turns the tables, but, seeing as that seems to be planned by the dev for next version, (as well as many choices where you can just embrace being dominated) I'm already pumped for it!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
No worries about that, i've already changed a lot of things, i wasn't a big fan of that cliché part either, so i changed that too, and yeah i made him a chad way too fast actually, it's fixed now ^^

Great to hear that - I enjoyed every single second of your game so far (although I would've loved to see the erotic scenes be more protracted and detailed along the lines Mister_M suggested earlier) except for the last too days when Mistress Rosemarie's little dog suddenly becomes Chad McChadson literally overnight! :LOL:

Basically, I'm glad to hear you're already changing some things about that and making plenty of choices with a sub path - I think it could even be realistic for the MC to originally have an outburst where he wants to stand up to his bullies as he does in the current version, (especially if you write a slightly longer thought monologue where he contemplates how not having a backbone ruined his life/made him as passive and depressed as he is) but when he confronts Rosemarie in their last interaction and calls her a bitch, she takes him by surprise by slapping him hard and painfully in the face and responding with mockery (something like "aww, is my little doggie learning to bark? But bad dogs get punished and put in their place! Then again, given what happened two days ago, maybe that's what you actually crave? I wonder how many kicks to your crotch till you come this time around? <giggles>" - obviously that's just some unrefined spontaneous crap I came up with but you get the jist of it), after which you will eventually get a choice to remain defiant and intimidate like in the current version, or waiver as you start thinking more about your past respone to her ballbusting and your lewd dreams about Alex, and if you'd pick this MC would still originally argue that what she's saying is nonsense but with less conviction, and as she'd see it on your face she'd slap you again/kneecap your balls and mock you for lying to yourself that you didn't enjoy being tortured by her, after which you'd eventually become speechless and very indecive (because your character is baffled/scared that she sees right through him and challenged him so directly even when he thought he was being intimidating) and at the end of the scene accept to kneel to her to apologise for your disobedience, potentially even being given a punishment such as having to swallow her spit for making her talk too much to put you in your place.

Obviously you might've already written a lot of the next version and have other plans about how to make a submissive route separate from the dominant one (maybe already with renders done), but it's just an idea that came to mind as to how you can salvage all of the current content and still have the MC stay a submissive! (especially if he's tried and failed at standing up, that could make him feel ever more defeated and thinking about why he feels aroused by all of this...)

Finalement, j'aime ce petit jeu et mon personnage preferee jusqu'ici est Maitresse Rosemarie, mais toutes trois sont tres jollies! Bon travail! :)) (the last time I've spoken French was in high school, so sorry if I inevitably messed up the spelling/grammar a little... :LOL:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nylad and Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great to hear that - I enjoyed every single second of your game so far (although I would've loved to see the erotic scenes be more protracted and detailed along the lines Mister_M suggested earlier) except for the last too days when Mistress Rosemarie's little dog suddenly becomes Chad McChadson literally overnight! :LOL:

Basically, I'm glad to hear you're already changing some things about that and making plenty of choices with a sub path - I think it could even be realistic for the MC to originally have an outburst where he wants to stand up to his bullies as he does in the current version, (especially if you write a slightly longer thought monologue where he contemplates how not having a backbone ruined his life/made him as passive and depressed as he is) but when he confronts Rosemarie in their last interaction and calls her a bitch, she takes him by surprise by slapping him hard and painfully in the face and responding with mockery (something like "aww, is my little doggie learning to bark? But bad dogs get punished and put in their place! Then again, given what happened two days ago, maybe that's what you actually crave? I wonder how many kicks to your crotch till you come this time around? <giggles>" - obviously that's just some unrefined spontaneous crap I came up with but you get the jist of it), after which you will eventually get a choice to remain defiant and intimidate like in the current version, or waiver as you start thinking more about your past respone to her ballbusting and your lewd dreams about Alex, and if you'd pick this MC would still originally argue that what she's saying is nonsense but with less conviction, and as she'd see it on your face she'd slap you again/kneecap your balls and mock you for lying to yourself that you didn't enjoy being tortured by her, after which you'd eventually become speechless and very indecive (because your character is baffled/scared that she sees right through him and challenged him so directly even when he thought he was being intimidating) and at the end of the scene accept to kneel to her to apologise for your disobedience, potentially even being given a punishment such as having to swallow her spit for making her talk too much to put you in your place.

Obviously you might've already written a lot of the next version and have other plans about how to make a submissive route separate from the dominant one (maybe already with renders done), but it's just an idea that came to mind as to how you can salvage all of the current content and still have the MC stay a submissive! (especially if he's tried and failed at standing up, that could make him feel ever more defeated and thinking about why he feels aroused by all of this...)

Finalement, j'aime ce petit jeu et mon personnage preferee jusqu'ici est Maitresse Rosemarie, mais toutes trois sont tres jollies! Bon travail! :)) (the last time I've spoken French was in high school, so sorry if I inevitably messed up the spelling/grammar a little... :LOL:)
At this rate we'll write our fanfic, cause I also have few ideas about that scene :p

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Pls no turning the tables pls no turning the tables pls no turning the tables...
The endszene
Shit. Hope it stays by trying.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
why are there no games of harasing girls? you can get bullied by a girl in real life, but can't bully girls, so why don't go out and be bullied by girls, pretty simple? it's not like bullying a girl, whereas you can be arrested or sth...
Did you even try looking for that stuff before you wrote this, or did you just want to complain?

• Haha

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The PC version number 0.6 says in game under "About" version 0.4
Which version number is right version 0.6 or 0.4?

Reactions: Nylad

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Did you even try looking for that stuff before you wrote this, or did you just want to complain?

The chad maledom fan: -bitches like the stereotype of a bratty girl about there not being enough maledom games of a particular variety on the thread of a femdom game

The virgin femdom addict:

-always filters by tag and makes advanced searches

-at most asks questions on games already tagged femdom whether they really are femdom (as plenty misuse the tag)

-(almost) never even goes to maledom game threads, let alone do so to bitch that there aren't enough femdom games (which would still be a more salient point...)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes