VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Bully I Hate [v0.7 Alpha] [Nylad]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Okay so I liked the game, but the end got me a little confused. Are we going to bully the girls now or are they still going to bully us? Either way I hope we will see more of the foot content in the future. And good luck dev!

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Femdom optional or not (including Crap footjobs) ??

This thing look like "my bully is my lover" in which mc is a wimp

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Oh, wow, i didn't expect to appear here xD, but thanks a lot everyone, i'll answer your questions

There are animations, especially for the sex scenes ^^

I also hate this kind of game, so no, i'm going to do a "Tate No Yuusha" but in 15 times worse :sneaky:

It's because it's Honey Select, you can try anything, they always look the same, especially the men

No, i'm sorry, it's stupid to say but... i just can't do it xD, I will try to find out though

If you have any questions, do not hesitate !

Anyway, this is my first game, so I know it's not perfect, I try to improve every day with more complex things, for example today I found how to make the characters even prettier, and I'm sorry for the mistakes in my game, i intend to fix everything, English translation included!
I think Uploader jeevant will do that

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I love femdom, but it's rare to find a competent game developer to make a half-decent game about it. Nylad's proof that most game developers who attempt femdom sucks major arse. This was aspersers as fuck. What the absolute fuck was that?
I could say everyone on forums are rude douchebags and that you are proof of that, doesn't make it any more true than your statement about femdom devs.
I on the other hand think there are plenty of good games that include femdom, I don't agree with you at all.
If you want femdom games to get better then maybe you should change your attitude and approach? Be more constructive and try to help them? Just an idea.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I've never called myself a developer lmao, this game is purely to initiate me, it's not me who put it on F95, so I have no reason to defend myself, If you don't like my game you can ask Jeevant to remove it
Footjobs optional or not ?

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Okay so I liked the game, but the end got me a little confused. Are we going to bully the girls now or are they still going to bully us? Either way I hope we will see more of the foot content in the future. And good luck dev!
There will be a lot of feet :' )

It's a choice game, so it's up to you ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekySix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Tbh while I do have a foot fetish (I'd even argue that quite a strong one) I never liked - esp. in games - footjobs. I'm def into feet worship, smelling, kissing, etc. In femdom context I find footjobs too focused on guy's pleasure and I don't find them too different than handjobs tbh, I wouldn't mind them if MC would left blueballed though. Btw I liked the scene when he came in his pants from being humiliated and slightly ballbusted (more ballbusting and some beatdowns, CBT, face slapping in future?). That was a cool idea.

Last edited:

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Tbh while I do have a foot fetish (I'd even argue that quite a strong one) I never liked - esp. in games - footjobs. I'm def into feet worship, smelling, kissing, etc. In femdom context I find footjobs too focused on guy's pleasure and I don't find too different than handjobs tbh, I wouldn't mind them if MC would left blueballed though. Btw I liked the scene when he came in his pants from being humiliated and slightly ballbusted (more ballbusting and some beatdowns, CBT, face slapping in future?). That was a cool idea.
Planned for the future, I have already added some for the next update ^^

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yayy, this game sounds so good, I mean the concept and femdom :love:. Don't get demotivated by negative comments, take what is useful from them to improve the game, and ignore those who just hate on femdom.

I welcome your effort no matter what, some people don't realize that this is a site with many people just starting out with game-making, trying the waters, trying themselves, and not an AAA game production company.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
You mean apart from all those hundreds of trainer and corruption games whose whole purpose is bullying and harassing girls?
I mean like "the Bully I hate" but where the MC s the bully. Trainer and corruption games are not like "the Bully I hate", where girls are trapped in dungeons, and where corruption doesn't equal bullying. There are really no games, where male just could get up to a random girl and slap her in the face or make her life misarable through humiliation. Again, trainer and corruption are not about bullying, they are about BDSM

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I mean like "the Bully I hate" but where the MC s the bully. Trainer and corruption games are not like "the Bully I hate", where girls are trapped in dungeons, and where corruption doesn't equal bullying. There are really no games, where male just could get up to a random girl and slap her in the face or make her life misarable through humiliation. Again, trainer and corruption are not about bullying, they are about BDSM
This is also about BDSM, the kind where females are on top, and those of us who are into femdom love it when it seems to integrate into stories and situations which are not stereotypical bdsm, thus the "bullying" is in fact femdom in disguise as interpreted via a non-con and non subculture lens. I have to say, that I like it more like this when it comes to fantasy, than the clinically sanitized, almost institutionally rigid interpretation of the pro(fessional) bdsm (in this case pro-domme) world.

"...random girl and slap her in the face or make her life misarable through humiliation..."

And yet games like "Tomie seeks for a husband" or something like that, that is exactly what happens regularly. I hate maledom, but out of curiosity I tried it to see one, I couldn't of course finish it.

Finally, why complain about it, there are plenty of people like me, who love raw, unprocessed, mean femdom. Maybe for maledom people is different, but as far as I can tell, those of us into femdom love stories and fantasies where the femdom happens spontaneously (in my case non-consensual [and before you leap that this is wrong, note how many hetero games with the "rape" tag are out there]), and seamlessly integrated into seemingly everyday situations.

Last edited:

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
This is also about BDSM, the kind where females are on top, and those of us who are into femdom love it when it seems to integrate into stories and situations which are not stereotypical bdsm, thus the "bullying" is in fact femdom in disguise as interpreted via a non-con and non subculture lens. I have to say, that I like it more like this when it comes to fantasy, than the clinically sanitized, almost institutionally rigid interpretation of the pro(fessional) bdsm (in this case pro-domme) world.

"...random girl and slap her in the face or make her life misarable through humiliation..."

And yet games like "Tomie seeks for a husband" or something like that, that is exactly what happens regularly. I hate maledom, but out of curiosity I tried it to see one, I couldn't of course finish it.

Finally, why complain about it, there are plenty of people like me, who love raw, unprocessed, mean femdom. Maybe for maledom people is different, but as far as I can tell, those of us into femdom love stories and fantasies where the femdom happens spontaneously (in my case non-consensual [and before you leap that this is wrong, note how many hetero games with the "rape" tag are out there]), and seamlessly integrated into seemingly everyday situations.
nice reply though, i'll leave it like that

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I've never called myself a developer lmao, this game is purely to initiate me, it's not me who put it on F95, so I have no reason to defend myself, If you don't like my game you can ask Jeevant to remove it
Request to delete the game just because someone doesn't like it. DENIED.
On a more serious note if you don't like the game you could try other games. Not everyone is as good as other devs. Some are new and will take time . Even though they might like the genre they might not be the best in story telling or just don't have the experience yet or maybe it's just different tastes of different people.

Goodluck Nylad I hope you improve even more with time. There are people here who will give you constructive criticism so that helps alot.

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Request to delete the game just because someone doesn't like it. DENIED.
On a more serious note if you don't like the game you could try other games. Not everyone is as good as other devs. Some are new and will take time . Even though they might like the genre they might not be the best in story telling or just don't have the experience yet or maybe it's just different tastes of different people.

Goodluck Nylad I hope you improve even more with time. There are people here who will give you constructive criticism so that helps alot.
Thanks, I've already improved a lot thanks to the people here, but I'd be lying if the pure criticism didn't hurt me a bit, when it's constructive it's fine, of course, but people who don't even test and destroy you on everything and tell you that you're copying another game, it hurts when it's your first game and you're happy with it, Anyway, thanks, I'll keep working on it, as much as i can !

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes