Brian3671

Sep 12, 2022
im stuck at nestor just talk to him in the evening but nothing pops up its just plaz cards or get drunk
I am currently stuck at Stage 0 for Nestor. I tried to talk to him in the evening but there are no options available for any progression. Does anyone know how to proceed?

neeraj12

Mar 29, 2024
I am unable to save Bella's childrens bcoz when i am jumping from roof gaurd shoot me than i am dead. I am trying everything how to do plz help

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Any guide on how to get through the date at the coffee? It's always gone and I don't know how to fill the happy bar. It would also be helpful if you tell me how to get the scene with Jenifer on the beach.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Jou Tento what is happening bro? You don’t post nothing here and you even rarely post on patreon bro literally every 3 weeks why is that patrons should have a lot of benefits after subscribing but they are seeing a post once a month??

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It’s a pity that there is no development of the main plot, there are some additional minor characters, in my opinion the plot is already very interesting and by introducing too many extra people the author only complicates his work. But this is just my opinion, the author of course knows better, thanks to him for the unusual wonderful story :) :love: (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: <JT>

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
I think it’s an update per month if I’m not wrong I thought it would be uploaded yesterday already …

idk to be honest

Reactions: canryo
2.60 star(s) 58 Votes