milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
how tcan somebody share a Sex threesome with Franciska i at stage 3 plsy more than 2 hours...nothing happen...this game really hard

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Talk to Pedro,he will ask for help and you help him ,go to locker room after 18pm and franciska gives him HJ,talk again with Pedro and ask for threesome,after that lift franciska skirt again,Pedro will protect her but you will tell him to duck off,go to locker room after 18 and press join,anal with franciska
so we need to change work shirt?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
so we need to change work shirt?
1,first ,of corse you need to be at work at the bank.
2,Be aware,the walkthrough make a mistake,when you talk to Pedro the 2th time about threesome,you NEED TO PICK THE RED ONE. If you follow the wt to pick the yellow,then congratulations!!you never succeed,unless you use save editor to change something that about this task.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
2,Be aware,the walkthrough make a mistake,when you talk to Pedro the 2th time about threesome,you NEED TO PICK THE RED ONE. If you follow the wt to pick the yellow,then congratulations!!you never succeed,unless you use save editor to change something that about this task.
this game is unplayable

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
do you have a save before bella sex or have a full save for cheat mod?

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
The combat feels a bit too random, sometimes it lets the enemy attack you like 3 times in a row before the buttons even show up.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
hello guy listen there is nothing in walkthrough about lacinia is there any hint ? Just give me a hint

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
do you have a save before bella sex or have a full save for cheat mod?
No,Every time I play right from the beginning though its so stupid to do that.
I do that bc I only wanna get the new scene and save it in the slot so I can watch them easily.

BUT,now ,there is two new scene need you to plat it with out cheat toget,ITS crazy.
Something wrong with the Dev,But I love this game....its so fucking complicate.

Reactions: Revy15a2

ATM1234

Jan 15, 2023
I'm struggling and keep repeating the game all the time. Can someone tell me where the save button on android version please.

Oliver77 07

Jul 7, 2022
Já joguei o jogo mais de 5 vezes, e não aciona a história da Karen, não acontece nada na segunda, já fiz e refiz várias vezes a história da Maria estagui o9, 10 e nada.
Alguma dica?

Last edited:

SM0292

Nov 17, 2021
Anyone can tell me how to get the new Maria s Anal when drinking with Nestor and Bridjet,bc this drinking game is far more harer than others,it cant suceed without save editor s help.

But the scene,it said need without cheat...
so,anyone?????
can someone share this save please!

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes