Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I hope 0.7 really fixes the annoying bugs as I tried to work around to avoid the NTR scenes but even with some good fellow and the help of save editing I cant really say it was a good time... sure models look good, story is meh but im all for fucking the wife of some fat bastard... Game really has some fucking nice animations and renders but the gameplay without proper guide or quest tracking makes it a chore.

kjkprs45

Dec 25, 2019
Why can't i fuck bella after kiss her, im gonna lose my mind is this a bug or something?? If anyone has a save jsut before bella sex i need it grinding this shit about 6 hours and im gonna lose it just help!

And Dev please put the proper time skip and day skip function in the game and please dont make us play the game all over again with every each update.

Edit:I don't know how did i fix this but problem solved and these are the saves for those who wants some action with bella and jacq. Now i can finally get some sleep ;)

v0.6.5
3-5 ( Bella sex ) = first lips, vaginal, lick, and BOOM!
4-1 ( Jacqueline sex )
4-2 (Stage 12 Bella and full stage jacqueline)

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
There you go my friend,

- The first save is blank (no cheats)(No modifications)(Fresh start)

- The second is modded but the cheat menu of the game itself is deactivated (in version 6.5 you risk missing scenes if you activate it at the start of the game)
- So I deactivated the option at the beginning and I modded the save after to have all at 99999999 !!!!

- Smatphone = 99999999
- Money = 99999999
- Whiskey bottles = 99999999
- Wine bottles = 99999999
- Bread = 99999999
- Bun = 99999999
- Beer bottles = 99999999
- Box of chocolates = 99999999
- Plush toys = 99999999
- Sobering pills = 99999999
- Sleeping Pills = 99999999
- Massage oil = 99999999

- When you start with the second save, you only have the money at 99999999,
You must first have a normal look (no Bum) so you go to the hairdresser and then you go to Martha's store, buy one item of each and you will automatically have 10000000 of each ;)
For the smartphone you can buy it later in the game

- Run the first save first so you don't miss anything at the start of the game and then when you are in free mode (use the 2nd save) to have everything at 100000000

- Be careful if you want the scenes with Bella don't mention Hector Salazar at the very beginning (Interrogation) use the game guide

Have fun
No,Every time I play right from the beginning though its so stupid to do that.
I do that bc I only wanna get the new scene and save it in the slot so I can watch them easily.

BUT,now ,there is two new scene need you to plat it with out cheat toget,ITS crazy.
Something wrong with the Dev,But I love this game....its so fucking complicate.
i use to extract to see sex scene....is crazy mc srill not laid on his milfy bosss...this dev should make game easy like area 69 his milf art is good

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Why can't i fuck bella after kiss her, im gonna lose my mind is this a bug or something?? If anyone has a save jsut before bella sex i need it grinding this shit about 6 hours and im gonna lose it just help!

And Dev please put the proper time skip and day skip function in the game and please dont make us play the game all over again with every each update.

Edit:I don't know how did i fix this but problem solved and these are the saves for those who wants some action with bella and jacq. Now i can finally get some sleep ;)

v0.6.5
4-1 ( Jacqueline sex )
HI,Bro.will you please upload this two save for me to help?:

1,Maria s 0.65 new anal scene,which is happened in the drinking game after Bridjet went to toilet in nestor s story

2,Bridjet s 0. 65b new office scene with Nestor,I know its radom,just the moment before MC enter the room is OK.

Thank you!

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021

v0.6.5
4-1 ( Jacqueline sex )
How you solved it? Does anyone else know how to fix it? Do i need to progress with some other character because i havent progressed with anyone. i was focusing on bella

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack15_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

kjkprs45

Dec 25, 2019
How you solved it? Does anyone else know how to fix it? Do i need to progress with some other character because i havent progressed with anyone. i was focusing on bella
As i said before idk i was trying to redone the stage like reverting back to a save right before the kiss and after about 4-5 try it just worked by itself. But do not forget, after you kiss her you need to get back to your apart and spam the time skip button until you get a ringbell from bella and thats it.

And yes you have to progress with other characters especially nestor and her daughter. if i recall correctly

Reactions: daddy44cool54

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
As i said before idk i was trying to redone the stage like reverting back to a save right before the kiss and after about 4-5 try it just worked by itself. But do not forget, after you kiss her you need to get back to your apart and spam the time skip button until you get a ringbell from bella and thats it.

And yes you have to progress with other characters especially nestor and her daughter. if i recall correctly
Maybe that's why I haven't get a visit from her because i havent progressed with other characters. Do you know how to change the look from normal to Bum. Because I am stuck at Nestor story where he is supposed to be at bank

Donald_Dick

Aug 25, 2021
Problem with 0.6.5 Beta: I'm stage 10 with Maria, but Karin doesn't appear on Monday midday in front of the cheap appartment. Any ideas?

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes