allblack17_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.5 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
worst game ever the reading gives me a headache. such bad english and the women all have such masculine facial features you would think they were trans rofl

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
is this a load last save simulator? cannot even start playing the game, got nothing and everytime 2 dudes come a kills wow

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Why selection doesn't work?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maria, when choosing the yellow option, still takes drugs, then someone fucks her in the ass, and then she hates me - 100 points.

Reactions: hoodie13

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Is the scene with Bridget without cheat at work is animated or no ? Because I unlocked a scene where he just put his dick out and she said I have a lot of work to do ...

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
Is it worth playing without cheats cus they say if u play with no cheats you get scenes and images that you cant get if u play with cheats, is it worth it tho ?! cus I started playing whitout cheats, played since a few days. Btw when i talk to Maria says she doesnt want to talk so how do i start with her ?! Do I need to work in the Bank and help Nistor first ?!

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Is it worth playing without cheats cus they say if u play with no cheats you get scenes and images that you cant get if u play with cheats, is it worth it tho ?! cus I started playing whitout cheats, played since a few days. Btw when i talk to Maria says she doesnt want to talk so how do i start with her ?! Do I need to work in the Bank and help Nistor first ?!
even with cheats this is bad

Popesuke

May 2, 2020
Progress on Bella until you get back in the cartel first. Then, go talk to Nester about it. After that, you will have more options to talk to Nester

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes