kikiz35

Sep 4, 2020
hi joutento , love your work man and i'm happy to see that this game is going in the right direction.

can someone please tell me the password to use at the gateway door to buy drug ? i've got the first one with the big dude, but it doesn't work with the bald guy.

I made a save just before the choice so i'm fucked if i dont get the password.

thanks in advance and have a good day

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
this game is to complicated with no clear direction of what you need to be doing. to many bug for it to be playable, i keep getting stuck in infinite loops, one example i get arrested and no matter what i chose i just get bet up then put back in the chair asked same things and on and on. i don't think this game will ever amount to anything, if its to have a chance to it need a rebuild with better mechanics and a hint at what you should be doing

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I tried the game,in my own opinion give it a few months or so so dev can actually add more story fix certain stuff or better make a okayish walktrough or so because right now it's very confusing the cheats option is really helpful but i am really confused on what to do....

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
The game driags with no clear walkthrough,managed to work in the bank get frans to stage one got password balls got shoot and could not save so delete as no save function

2.60 star(s) 58 Votes