Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Hi guys can help ? How can I extract new patches while my lastes saves on previous patch don't be delet ?

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone please show me the secret marker for Diego and Gina. A picture would be helpful. The only secret marker i found was the drug dealer door.

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
How do I progress Franciska past stage 3? It tells me to talk with Pedro during workday(in normal look), but all I can do is choose to get paid by him or go the other route and tell you want to fuck franciska, but neither do anything. What to do?
anyone can help? I tried to speak w Pedro few time with both looks no luck :( any hint??

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Talk with Teo(Big black guy) near Luxury apartament. As a rule, if Bella is at home, he will be waiting for her at the entrance. Fight him and win(Requires a normal look). Then you will have a chance to meet Bella
Any spcific days or timeframe i mean holy fuck ive been grinding out timeskips 7 days per game week and no black k guy

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Almost no content, alot of grind if you dont play with cheats enabled, but i guess it kinda haves potential with the CGs/Story

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Almost no content, alot of grind if you dont play with cheats enabled, but i guess it kinda haves potential with the CGs/Story
The game only had 2 updates. At the moment there are more than 120+ animations in the game (more than 7000+ renders, including animations). 17 female characters, and more than 10 male characters.... I will repeat again! 2 updates! 120+ animations! 7000+ renders... I'm sorry but I do not understand you...

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
The game only had 2 updates. At the moment there are more than 120+ animations in the game (more than 7000+ renders, including animations). 17 female characters, and more than 10 male characters.... I will repeat again! 2 updates! 120+ animations! 7000+ renders... I'm sorry but I do not understand you...
I meant no offense dev, i understand its an early release and i liked the story overall.
But the gameplay is pretty grindy for a game that only had 2 updates, even with that much content.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
I desperately wish there was a walkthrough its not very intuitive to know wtf to do.

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
so I got cought with camilia by bridjet 2 times,do I need to get cought more to something happen with bridjet,fucked franciska in the ass and after that nothing and with bella I get death scene or she walks away,cant progrss that
any tips?
Maybe you can help me how do I get past stage 5 where I have to talk to hector? his body guards are always in his room and the only thing I can talk to him about is rent, and on Saturday he fucks with Bella so I can't go anywhere as I always bump into the guards and told I can't go upstairs.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Maybe you can help me how do I get past stage 5 where I have to talk to hector? his body guards are always in his room and the only thing I can talk to him about is rent, and on Saturday he fucks with Bella so I can't go anywhere as I always bump into the guards and told I can't go upstairs.
so for stage 4 you got visited in your apartment by bella and decide to help her and for part five you go to hectors apartment on saturday 8 AM,go to his office and wait till noon,talk to him and then bella will come,after that you wait for the night and you can see final scene in bellas room(you need normal look,not bum)
by the story you should steal some data from pc while hector is distracted but that is not implemented yet

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Everytime I just get kicked out of the room the moment it hit noon cause Bella fucks with Hector in his office.
You wait for the end of the shift,go upstairs,tell guards that you will cover for them and then peek on them having sex in room
There are two angels when bella sees you and one where she don't,just save before you peek

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
You wait for the end of the shift,go upstairs,tell guards that you will cover for them and then peek on them having sex in room
There are two angels when bella sees you and one where she don't,just save before you peek
But how do I progress how do I get to Stage 6?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes