sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I bought hamburgers and it didn't work,but I don't see them in inventory,is it possible that inventory is full or something?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
how do i get past stage 10 of maria,stage 2 of adriana and stage 3 of franciska can you help me with these
Maria has 10 stages of passage which is divided into two alternatives. In The BUM mode and normal person mode.

Reactions: play000

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
there is a full walkthrough??
I doubt very much that it is possible to do this... Too many individual and unique things influencing the passage everything. But if someone manages to do this, then I take off my hat....

Reactions: play000

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
does it erase the progress you made with the characters?
I wouldn't ask that. Everything is more complicated there. Rather, the world around reacts to changes associated with the character. And there are many options. Depends on the situation. Someone will perceive mc in the bum mode normally, but someone will not like it. The same goes for statuses. Some react normally to the fact that the player is drunk or stoned, and some do not. Check it out for yourself... There are a lot of variations!

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
I wouldn't ask that. Everything is more complicated there. Rather, the world around reacts to changes associated with the character. And there are many options. Depends on the situation. Someone will perceive mc in the bum mode normally, but someone will not like it. The same goes for statuses. Some react normally to the fact that the player is drunk or stoned, and some do not. Check it out for yourself... There are a lot of variations!
how do i progress past stage 3 of franciska

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes