<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
can you add an option to wait for x amount of time so we dont have to click wait 30 times to advance the needed 11 hours
The BUM v0.3.5
Changelog:
Possibility to pay rent during the working day at the bankBus rides have been reworked.
Added animations and new renders
Now Maria can visit you from time to time(If she is your girlfriend)
Added new events in cheap apartments that affect the character's life
Added 2 new locationsAdded random events with the Cartel.
Added one additional animation with Maria after the cafe (scene 18+)
Added the ability to eat at Salazar's Penthouse
Added the ability to satisfy natural needs at Salazar's Penthouse
Changed entrance to Luxury Apartments
Now in the trash you can find a lot of interesting things(depending on the location).
Added a new item Sleeping Pills It's can be purchased by buying it in the store or also in various other ways)
Added the ability to travel by bus using a ticket (bus ticket can be found in the trash if you're lucky)
Changed the effect of food intake on various conditions
Fixed a bug with Karen (scene Diego and Karen on the street near the cheap apartments).
Alcohol and stuff now have an effect on time skipping in the game.
Fixed several syntax errors.Fixed a bug during interrogation after being detained by the police(Got another chance to save main character life).
Cheat actions, updated, and improved
Added 1 new character (Abigail)
Added one new Abigail story
Fixed logical bug with Bella at the store
Changes have been made to the cycles related to the musical environment.
Alcohol and staff now reveal hidden markers.
In this update, you will meet Abigail. Her storyline is complex and varied.
It has progress and regression.

Reactions: James H Boner

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I found the mark to the right of Gabriel during the fight with Diego and pressed until victory! Maybe someone uses this info!:)

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I quite like the game, although the performance/optimisation should be improved (3080 ti, i7 12700k, 64gb ram and in many dialogues using CRTL it takes a second to load the texts/scenes), but being a beta it's quite good.
My progress is the one below and I don't know if it can continue ;/. I also went a bit too far in raising the owner of the flat to 100 for nothing.

1677777828122.png

Reactions: James H Boner

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
How many times do you have to take maria to the cafe in order for her to become mc girlfriend and she'll just come over to your apartment?

boch65

May 23, 2019
hi joutento , love your work man and i'm happy to see that this game is going in the right direction.

can someone please tell me the password to use at the gateway door to buy drug ? i've got the first one with the big dude, but it doesn't work with the bald guy.

I made a save just before the choice so i'm fucked if i dont get the password.

thanks in advance and have a good day

Try click the "skipping time" button

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
After the first sexual contact starting from version 0.3.5
Is there going to be a love/lust path and differnt ending for all characters? (Specifically Bella)? im loving the fuck out this game. great story. Like the attention to detail. Just played the game for the first time. it's now one of my favorites.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I can't figure out how to play this game has been stuck for 2days real life 2days. Do not know how to help maria.
There is no hidden marker. how to convince Nestor to let maria go with her boyfriend??
When ever i go to Nestor only one option show job during day and at night beer option that is it no hidden marker other than In ally where you get crack and
that hidden apartment which have no use right now.
checked every corner nothing. i have no idea how to progress and this moving screen is so irritating.
I hope DEV gave us an option to stop it.
No idea where to find job other than Nestor. i just keep repeating same thing can't find anything.
Used cheat got nice cloths and bald. Go to bank still nothing declined job. What is this game about??

we are here to play game after all why make it harder??? Or give tutorial.
Characters react if MC is clean or not but when MC got new cloths and got Bald no reaction from Maria and Nestor. And yes i tried cheating got
nice cloths go back to Nestor to see if anything related Maria show up nothing. NOTHING how to progress i progressed 0
i wish DEV made it just choice base, because there is nothing to go on. Even being a dick has better free roam

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes