Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Can someone help me with the pre requisites for the:
1. Party event (maria, bum, Diego and Eddy)
2. Bella with Hector
3. Bella with Hector bedroom
4. Franciska 3some

I have gotten all the others but not these. So I'm thinking of starting a new game to find these.
Please some one let me k ow what I have to do in order to find these scenes. Thank you in advance.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
can you help me with franciska stage 3
Talk to Pedro,he will ask for help and you help him ,go to locker room after 18pm and franciska gives him HJ,talk again with Pedro and ask for threesome,after that lift franciska skirt again,Pedro will protect her but you will tell him to duck off,go to locker room after 18 and press join,anal with franciska

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Talk to Pedro,he will ask for help and you help him ,go to locker room after 18pm and franciska gives him HJ,talk again with Pedro and ask for threesome,after that lift franciska skirt again,Pedro will protect her but you will tell him to duck off,go to locker room after 18 and press join,anal with franciska
Can someone help me with the pre requisites for the:
1. Party event (maria, bum, Diego and Eddy)
2. Bella with Hector
3. Bella with Hector bedroom

I have gotten all the others but not these. So I'm thinking of starting a new game to find these.
Please some one let me know what I have to do in order to find these scenes. Thank you in advance.
Hey, can you help me with these as well?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Hey, can you help me with these as well?
for that scene of maria you need to do it while bum before events in normal form and for bella i dont know how much progress you have with her,but after she comes to your apartment and ask you to get data from pc you need to get hamburgers and give them to guards and the move so you can go up and get thata ,there is sex scene in office and later around 21-22 pm you go to corridor and replace guards and you can peek so you get that scene in bedroom

Reactions: Kuugo_00 and Uddu

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
for that scene of maria you need to do it while bum before events in normal form and for bella i dont know how much progress you have with her,but after she comes to your apartment and ask you to get data from pc you need to get hamburgers and give them to guards and the move so you can go up and get thata ,there is sex scene in office and later around 21-22 pm you go to corridor and replace guards and you can peek so you get that scene in bedroom
-Sorry for being too intrusive, but what are the steps to activate that maria event?
-Currently, I am at level 8 for Bella, but i have saves. I am not able to go to the penthouse. Is it because i have given hector's name at the start of the game?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
-Sorry for being too intrusive, but what are the steps to activate that maria event?
-Currently, I am at level 8 for Bella, but i have saves. I am not able to go to the penthouse. Is it because i have given hector's name at the start of the game?
For Maria I know you need to get scenes from Eddy and Diego apartments,that is next to your apartment
For Bella your job is on weekend only so if she asked for help,you need to go to hector's apartment on Saturday with hamburgers so you can get all scenes

Reactions: Uddu

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
For Maria I know you need to get scenes from Eddy and Diego apartments,that is next to your apartment
For Bella your job is on weekend only so if she asked for help,you need to go to hector's apartment on Saturday with hamburgers so you can get all scenes
I think the bella scenes are locked behind the start of the game choice. So i have to start a new game.
Thanks for the replies.

Reactions: sucelust

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I think the bella scenes are locked behind the start of the game choice. So i have to start a new game.
Thanks for the replies.
probably yeah the thing is you can sell him out and survive but I just didnt so I dont need to find my way around that

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
thanks

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
can
can you progress past stage 2 of adriana?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes