<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
horrible game .. the movement of the stats brings ppl to vomit ....
very 20 seconds u have to save and reload
no rollback
this game is a shitty mess
Absolutely everything is calculated in the game. It's just that in your case the game requires more from you than you can. Just delete it. This is not for you.

Reactions: James H Boner

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Is there going to be a love/lust path and differnt ending for all characters? (Specifically Bella)? im loving the fuck out this game. great story. Like the attention to detail. Just played the game for the first time. it's now one of my favorites.
yes

Reactions: James H Boner

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
I can't even progress to the maria stage 3, it does not give me the dialogue to talk about diego. Restarted the game twice. Is there a timeframe between which i'm supposed to talk?

Stingerem1

Jan 15, 2023
I can't even progress to the maria stage 3, it does not give me the dialogue to talk about diego. Restarted the game twice. Is there a timeframe between which i'm supposed to talk?
Buy a toy and give it to her in her room.

Reactions: Uddu

masterpui

Jul 18, 2020
I quite like the game, although the performance/optimisation should be improved (3080 ti, i7 12700k, 64gb ram and in many dialogues using CRTL it takes a second to load the texts/scenes), but being a beta it's quite good.
My progress is the one below and I don't know if it can continue ;/. I also went a bit too far in raising the owner of the flat to 100 for nothing.

View attachment 2432305
i need your save plz bro

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
How do i get job in the bank when i go there the boss always says "im not gonna hire you" or something

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
How do i get job in the bank when i go there the boss always says "im not gonna hire you" or something
Well you don't stare at franciska,you choose second option in front of the door,knock on the door,first time she rejected me ,then i boosted relationship and got the job,go to barber shop before and get normal look

Reactions: Rex G

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Absolutely everything is calculated in the game. It's just that in your case the game requires more from you than you can. Just delete it. This is not for you.
clearly you were reacting to a negative comment that was just rude..
but I seem to notice that you don't address the many complaints about how grindy the game is and how hard/impossible it is to find what you are supposed to do to progress..
worse than that, you don't even fix very easy things such as the text in the transition (the a while later time or whatever, which has been pointed out to you a bunch of times but you just leave in there... why??)

there's no way to backtrack other than to load a previous save, finding whathisname, the beggar, is always a crapshot, the english language just isn't very good which occasionally makes it confusing.. there seem to be paths that are either broken or unclear in what you're supposed to do (the bank teller Pedro.. I am supposed to talk to him a second or third time but every few times he shows up now I cannot talk to him anymore.. it only says "leave" and I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or if I made a bad choice a few steps ago...because there's just no way to tell.
Hidden locations and markers are...really really pointless. they don't add anything to the game other than useless difficulty.
the grind is unbearable and there just isn't an indication even in the hints on what you're supposed to do to actually progress, or on how many paths are open or closed to you.. on top of that you refuse to make if not a walkthrough at least a clear schema illustrating what's up.
I haven't played your other game, but if it's anything like this one I don't think I ever will..
I have thrown away several hours of gameplay and gotten virtually nowhere other than watching 1 scene with the bank director (without participating), and watching 1 with pedro, again without participating...
this game badly needs a way to skip to relevant things instead of proceeding 15 minutes at a time. I spend my day job clicking on keys on the computer to make money.. I don't want to have to do that in a game that isn't even giving me any kind of payload.
This makes the game pretty much pointless.

There's talking back to negative comments, which is fair, but there's also pointedly ignoring constructive criticism and claiming that if the player doesn't get anywhere it's their fault and the game is not for them.

No, dude..this is just bad game design, unwillingness to improve on it, and a lack of communication.

I'll keep an eye on this to see if it will get any better, but I don't have high hopes... for now, I will delete the game.

Last edited:

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
clearly you were reacting to a negative comment that was just rude..
but I seem to notice that you don't address the many complaints about how grindy the game is and how hard/impossible it is to find what you are supposed to do to progress..
worse than that, you don't even fix very easy things such as the text in the transition (the a while later time or whatever, which has been pointed out to you a bunch of times but you just leave in there... why??)

there's no way to backtrack other than to load a previous save, finding whathisname, the beggar, is always a crapshoot, the english language just isn't very good which occasionally makes it confusing.. there seem to be paths that are either broken or unclear in what you're supposed to do (the bank teller Pedro.. I am supposed to talk to him a second or third time but every few times he shows up now I cannot talk to him anymore.. it only says "leave" and I have no idea if I am doing something wrong or if I made a bad choice a few steps ago...because there's just no way to tell.
Hidden locations and markers are...really really pointless. they don't add anything to the game other than useless difficulty.
the grind is unbearable and there just isn't an indication even in the hints on what you're supposed to do to actually progress, or on how many paths are open or closed to you.. on top of that you refuse to make if not a walkthrough at least a clear schema illustrating what's up.
I haven't played your other game, but if it's anything like this one I don't think I ever will..
I have thrown away several hours of gameplay and gotten virtually nowhere other than watching 1 scene with the bank director (without participating), and watching 1 with pedro, again without participating...
this game badly needs a way to skip to relevant things instead of proceeding 15 minutes at a time. I spend my day job clicking on keys on the computer to make money.. I don't want to have to do that in a game that isn't even giving me any kind of payload.
This makes the game pretty much pointless.

There's talking back to negative comments, which is fair, but there's also pointedly ignoring constructive criticism and claiming that if the player doesn't get anywhere it's their fault and the game is not for them.

No, dude..this is just bad game design, unwillingness to improve on it, and a lack of communication.

I'll keep an eye on this to see if it will get any better, but I don't have high hopes... for now, I will delete the game.
I have read everything. Everything is ok, no offense. All your criticism is on point.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
You need to go to expensive apartment around 10,11 am and there will be Bella's bodyguard by the car,kick his ass and she will come and that's starts her story
That fat ? I see him Ah shit here we go again let's go

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes