<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
It was more a criticism of the models, but you do you. (Also... I think you *really* misunderstood my asking for loli tags if you think I'm a fan... English not a 1st language? Likewise... if someone posts in a yaori game thread, they might not be gay. But good on you for doing a forum check & tailoring the insult there, not touchy at all.)

I mean, at the very least, replace MILF with GILF, the ladies are definitely 60+ and have "a few miles on the clock".
In that case, here are ugly
GILFs from the game)
Enjoy the Art!
g234gfца.png scene.png wefw.png

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
It was more a criticism of the models, but you do you. (Also... I think you *really* misunderstood my asking for loli tags if you think I'm a fan... English not a 1st language? Likewise... if someone posts in a yaori game thread, they might not be gay. But good on you for doing a forum check & tailoring the insult there, not touchy at all.)

I mean, at the very least, replace MILF with GILF, the ladies are definitely 60+ and have "a few miles on the clock".
Nah the models in this game are crazy good. JT makes some of the best scenes and characters models on the website imo.

Reactions: Elfroze and imb0t

Nerdballer09

Oct 1, 2022
Guys I’ve tried downloading 0.7 hotfitix using gofile. Download speed is so damn slow(Wifi speed 300 mbps) . What should i choose for a smooth fast download?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The fights are ridiculous. Flamingo hits me 4 times in-a-row and those punch and kick buttons are impossible to control. They are in the dark and small. Plus he has 85 more energy points...And he always hit first.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes