Jul 17, 2017
I tried to start playing this game twice, and deleted it twice because of the disgusting gameplay, the text on the smartphone is also small, in order to get to the right menu you need eyesight like a hawk.:ROFLMAO: I’ll look across the floor in a year, maybe something will change in the best side.

Reactions: king2222222

Sexy2006

Nov 20, 2021
Ca
The easiest way to do this is to install Joiplay and download the PC version of the game, and how to move the save folder to the game folder on a PC. If you do this without Joiplay, then you need a file manager, and through it look for the folder with the game and look for the folder in it with saves and replace them.
Can you explain it in little deeper

Reactions: king2222222

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: JTStudio
It might be good for those who understand English well... but I couldn't get out of the 1st area, I talked to the beggar in the 1st area and followed his advice, every street I enter I get killed by the thugs.... this is a game that has fun content but is very complex, I already had experience with a certain zombie game that was more or less similar in terms of the gameplay system but the game was so complex that the DV itself abandoned it.:cry:
I wish you good luck with it.(y)

Reactions: <JT>

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
It might be good for those who understand English well... but I couldn't get out of the 1st area, I talked to the beggar in the 1st area and followed his advice, every street I enter I get killed by the thugs.... this is a game that has fun content but is very complex, I already had experience with a certain zombie game that was more or less similar in terms of the gameplay system but the game was so complex that the DV itself abandoned it.:cry:
I wish you good luck with it.(y)
The gameplay definitely leaves much to be desired. The key for avoiding the thugs trying to kill you when you're out and about is to not give up Hector Salazaar to the police, when they interrogate you during the prologue. There's no upside to it (apart from you feeling good about the fact, I guess), in fact, you'll severely limit the content for Bella's storyline. Just keep your lips tight during the interrogation and later you'll be able to make peace with Salazaar, once you get out of the prison.
That said, many of the quests aren't that intuitive even with the hints, so if you want to get the most out of the game's content, you'll need to consult the walkthrough every now and then.

Reactions: TanyaC

MrNineD

Mar 27, 2019
This game is so f... annoying! I mean, i appreciate the effort by the dev, but it's too difficult, even with the Walkthrough, cause some things just doesn't happen the way its in there, idk if are bugs or what. Just feel that could be a lil bit more straight foward.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
This game is so f... annoying! I mean, i appreciate the effort by the dev, but it's too difficult, even with the Walkthrough, cause some things just doesn't happen the way its in there, idk if are bugs or what. Just feel that could be a lil bit more straight foward.
One of the biggest issues of this game are the hidden requirements (for stats, relationship points, etc.), where in most cases the dialogue doesn't provide any hints why the player fails to progress, so it becomes a big guessing game of rinse and repeat. Also, so many things are randomized that for some quests the player isn't even guaranteed to progress even if all the requirements are met. Having player consult the walkthrough for every quest he/she can't progress with is already a big red flag for poor quest/mechanics design.
I like the art and the characters, and the story is passable (even ignoring some big plot holes), but it appears that it's the clunky game mechanics that are the thing holding it back from being good. The game should just drop the needs for eating, going to the toilet and showering, cause they play very little part in the narrative and are unnecessary things to micro-manage and a giant waste of time. The only thing that can be kept is the energy stat because of the fighting mechanics and for having some semblance of the daily cycle.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I wanna figured out one thing before I plaiy it again:

NOW,there s many new scene needed to be "without cheat",SUCH AS

New 18+ content in 0.7.0
  1. Barbara in the bathroom with Harry (without cheats)

So,what is the "without cheats" means,does it mean you have to play the game from the new start and dont use any cheat menu utill you reach this task ??

Any one could tell me??I spend a lot of time in last version and still cant get the new scene of Maris and Bridjet.
So now I have to make it very clear.

Reactions: animeking2264
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes