Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how to save the changes?
I assume you're referring to URM itself and the variables you've added to the watchpanel, you can save it using the diskette icon.
urm-save.png
If you mean the variables themselves, the changes take effect immediately. Just continue playing the game and saving your progress as you normally would.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Lost all autosaves and the game goes into error mode trying to save it, so won't save, that hasn't happened to me in any other games in this engine. This is one of the grindiest games in all adult games ever. It's like dragons lair you need to do the perfect moves every time to get through it but worse. It's a great concept, characters and story line, but you need to be a rocket scientist to get through it. It's like femlife it's a game you want to play but don't, due to all the grinding and having to do the perfect moves at the perfect time. I wish the developer all the best in the future with this game.
This problem happened when I started a new game and saved it to the second slot. I had to delete all my saves and start over. I save in the same slot; it's okay for now.

sum342840890

Jun 18, 2021
Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Bridget, then go to Bella's dressing room
SEVA~~ples

MAURICIO1302

Sep 10, 2023
i can't start the mass to help maria go to the meeting with diego in the evening????
it doesn't give the option to talk to nestor

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
HI,bro,I m sorry but could you please do me another favor??

Now bc bella story is finish,there just two kids of her in Maria s room,I cant proceed Maria story.
SO can you send bella stage back to 6or7(just before the rescue mission) so that I could go Maria first. Also send Franscika stage back to 1 would more grateful for me.

THANK YOU.
How did u saved her kids from the villa?

Reactions: Saeedsms

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
guys can u please help me i am not able to save bella's kids from the villa can u pls tell me how to increase the time to cross the wall that muhammad guy is way too slow to instruct me
There is no save...it was taken out of the game !!
Well, you should start over, or DON'T go to Nestor's house that night..

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes