sum342840890

Jun 18, 2021
Scene with Bridjet (3 scene)
Sunday working at Hector's at 20:00 there will be an event where you can talk to Bridget, then go to Bella's dressing room
SEVA
It hasn't appeared for two months

Last edited:
Reactions: Saeedsms

Jaguarfang

Sep 23, 2022
Anyone can tell me how to get the new Maria s Anal when drinking with Nestor and Bridjet,bc this drinking game is far more harer than others,it cant suceed without save editor s help.

But the scene,it said need without cheat...
so,anyone?????
you found a save?

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
I love the previous work of this developer but in this case.. not sure what is a bigger mess the walkthough or the game it self.

Is there a normal English walkthough anywhere som1 can provide link to. The one provided beside being a bad translation is pretty much useless.

For example check this part:

"Event with Mother Death. You will be asked to give money, it is better not to do this, because if you do not give, then your bad characteristics will be manipulated. "

What T F in the world does this mean?

For example it would be great if som1 can just say: What should a player do while in BUM mode (since i guess you cant be a bum again after you "become normal") Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
I am not able to make bridjet drunk in the drinking game at nestors house on sunday afternoon. I bought a lot of gifts but it is of no use because after i gave her 1 box of chocolate, she never accept anything after that. So i dont know how to make her drunk to 90. pls i need ur help

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
If only you could get the girls to move in with you at a new mansion or house since now you can buy a car instead of just

randomizing events if you choose one the other event does not happen anymore, also that weasel at the bank needs to be put in

his place already, and there is no choice between Abigail and Garnett.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I love the previous work of this developer but in this case.. not sure what is a bigger mess the walkthough or the game it self.

Is there a normal English walkthough anywhere som1 can provide link to. The one provided beside being a bad translation is pretty much useless.

For example check this part:

"Event with Mother Death. You will be asked to give money, it is better not to do this, because if you do not give, then your bad characteristics will be manipulated. "

What T F in the world does this mean?

For example it would be great if som1 can just say: What should a player do while in BUM mode (since i guess you cant be a bum again after you "become normal") Thank you in advance!
A significant part of the users of this forum are not native English speakers, so pidgin is not very embarrassing for them. Although I can understand your emotions, as I often encounter texts in my native language, which were written by Chinese comrades. It can be funny. But still it is not an unsolvable obstacle, in my humble opinion.
As you may have realized, English is not my native language either:)

Reactions: Zed6669

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
A significant part of the users of this forum are not native English speakers, so pidgin is not very embarrassing for them. Although I can understand your emotions, as I often encounter texts in my native language, which were written by Chinese comrades. It can be funny. But still it is not an unsolvable obstacle, in my humble opinion.
As you may have realized, English is not my native language either:)
Well ye im not a native ENG ether, and I dont blame people from around the world especialy from "countries that dub their movies" :) but they must have a friend who knows english enough to recognize poorly compiled google translation. Since if left like that some sentances simply have no meaning at all. (like the one in the example I mentioned above)

Reactions: Enot1964

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Well ye im not a native ENG ether, and I dont blame people from around the world especialy from "countries that dub their movies" :) but they must have a friend who knows english enough to recognize poorly compiled google translation. Since if left like that some sentances simply have no meaning at all. (like the one in the example I mentioned above)

• Haha
Reactions: Zed6669
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes