THE BUM v0.7.2 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 3
Enjoy the GAME!

Saeedsms

Mar 12, 2023
Saeedsms، پست: 12909580، عضو: 5892854 said:
اهل کجایی؟از کجا؟ ماموریت بلا
آه ایران
را می توانید به من کمک کنید تا ماموریت بلا را انجام دهم؟
را من نمی دانم چگونه به او در پنت هاوس کمک کنم.
را

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
آه ایران
را می توانید به من کمک کنید تا ماموریت بلا را انجام دهم؟
را من نمی دانم چگونه به او در پنت هاوس کمک کنم.
را
1707417951290.png
use an online translator. English is used here. :unsure:

Reactions: wdfsdfsdf

Saeedsms

Mar 12, 2023
buktccbfc71، پست: 12909646، عضو: 3219783 said:
View attachment 3337610
از مترجم آنلاین استفاده کنید در اینجا از انگلیسی استفاده می شود.I don't mean I don't speak English، I understand a little، I want a guide to spend Bella's stage in the penthouse.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
THe developer spread himself thin with all these female characters...Is it even possible to have an existing story line? Is there a one giant goal at the end and each girl helps the MC? Or is it vice vwrsa. The Bum runs after each tail's needs individually...
Are all these side stories? If yes then this project is done...

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
There is no save...it was taken out of the game !!
Well, you should start over, or DON'T go to Nestor's house that night..
So "Hint" system is not helpful and i was fooled by the walkthrough as well. That's a bummer. Have they mentioned this in the changelog?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Some of bonus pic for bridget missing? Or is it for next update?
You need to open the inventory, select phone and view the pics there in order for them to be unlocked. The game might lag a little in the process.
If you wanna save them, copy the images from the "/images/bon" folder to someplace else, cause the way it's coded now, those tend to lock themselves if you trigger the scene again or view the pics through the MCs phone.

Reactions: <JT>

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
You need to open the inventory, select phone and view the pics there in order for them to be unlocked. The game might lag a little in the process.
If you wanna save them, copy the images from the "/images/bon" folder to someplace else, cause the way it's coded now, those tend to lock themselves if you trigger the scene again or view the pics through the MCs phone.
I see some in the phone .. but not all of them. In the game folder theres more..

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack16_poster.png Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.2 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 2
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: work man

chucktesta69

Jun 27, 2019
Some of bonus pic for bridget missing? Or is it for next update?
You can unlock all bonus pics by doing the following:

1. Run UnRen in the game directory: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
  2. Write a simple Python script that calls the Coding_Photo function, you can find it in the extracted game files, the function accepts only the name of the file and the decoding key which seems to be 10 for all files
While I do support the author on Patreon I don't have enough time to play through the game each new update to get the scenes, so for me it's much easier to extract the files to view new renders which are always fantastic.

Here's a link to all the decoded bonus pictures in v0.7:

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes