lucasnetonaoexiste

Apr 20, 2022
i am stuck at FRANCISKA story. I could not trigger threesome. Following the walkthrough, i am just bouncing between pedro handjob and then pedro asking for help for lifting skirt I got

i got it somehow but there is no animation in threesome.

what do I do ?

Puzzinitt

Feb 19, 2024
I play the game on mobile and its slow, i know it's quite normal but i want to know if i can make the game more fluido. Thanks

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.2 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 1
Enjoy the GAME!

Puzzinitt

Feb 19, 2024
i am stuck at FRANCISKA story. I could not trigger threesome. Following the walkthrough, i am just bouncing between pedro handjob and then pedro asking for help for lifting skirt I got

what do I do ?
[I

what do I do ?
I was stuck too, i use Red option when i ask for the threesome

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
does anyone know how many releases still missing until the last one? because the dev is continuing to add scenes not only in the continue stages of the characters from the previous release but also in the beginning, for example in maria story as we can see from the version 0.7.2, and also i don't know if i want to play the game right now beacuse he changed so many mechanics that i'm afraid that i have to restart play from the beginning in the future... sincerely i don't want to waste a lot of time if the grinding is so intense and i prefer to play it in just one breath

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
does anyone know how many releases still missing until the last one? because the dev is continuing to add scenes not only in the continue stages of the characters from the previous release but also in the beginning, for example in maria story as we can see from the version 0.7.2, and also i don't know if i want to play the game right now beacuse he changed so many mechanics that i'm afraid that i have to restart play from the beginning in the future... sincerely i don't want to waste a lot of time if the grinding is so intense and i prefer to play it in just one breath
0.9-1.0

Reactions: IamStarlord

Puzzinitt

Feb 19, 2024
Stage 4 Bridget? Where and when i found Enrique, on the walktrough Say friday in shopping area but it's not working

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack16_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.2 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 0
Enjoy the GAME!

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes