burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I'm looking at the visuals and they really show off some unique art, but the sandbox difficulty that everyone complains about is daunting. Maybe it would be best to add a VN mode.

jakesh29

Jul 11, 2020
آه ایران
را می توانید به من کمک کنید تا ماموریت بلا را انجام دهم؟
را من نمی دانم چگونه به او در پنت هاوس کمک کنم.
را
سلام با صابکارت مشروب میخوری یه گزینه داره دربانک باید قرار بذاری بگی یه کاری برات کنه پول زیاد میده بعد شنبه یک شنبه قرار میزاره

jakesh29

Jul 11, 2020
سلام با صابکارت مشروب میخوری یه گزینه داره دربانک باید قرار بذاری بگی یه کاری برات کنه پول زیاد میده بعد شنبه یک شنبه قرار میزاره
سلام باید بری اونجا که اریشگاه اتو گالری داره بغلش یه سوپر مارکت داره چندتا همبرگر بخری سکانس سکس میاد کنار میز کامیپوتر سالازار دفتر کارش

Reactions: Saeedsms

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Im stuck at Nestor sunday afternoon its impossible to raise thé 3alcohol level to 90 with hapinnes WT Say by lot of gifts but you Can provide it only once please help

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Im stuck at Nestor sunday afternoon its impossible to raise thé 3alcohol level to 90 with hapinnes WT Say by lot of gifts but you Can provide it only once please help
Try looking at her feet and breasts .. complimenting on them will raise happiness..

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Im trying but it decrease Nestor and Maria Happiness
Do I need to get only Bridget happiness higher then 90 ? Or both with Nestor?
Get her happiness to 90 and drunk level in red but not to a point where she got drunk and leave .. at random moment she will get up and her pants will tear. Follow her and nestor and peek at them.

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Get her happiness to 90 and drunk level in red but not to a point where she got drunk and leave .. at random moment she will get up and her pants will tear. Follow her and nestor and peek at them.
Thanks man I swear inattempted 12 Time no possible to raise 90 hapiness without Nestor or maria drunk. Im still stuck giving them alcohol then talking to Nestor about garnet then talking all topics in yellow of garnet nothing with a chocolate box m'y record is 80 in happiness Can you please give me guidance

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks man I swear inattempted 12 Time no possible to raise 90 hapiness without Nestor or maria drunk. Im still stuck giving them alcohol then talking to Nestor about garnet then talking all topics in yellow of garnet nothing with a chocolate box m'y record is 80 in happiness Can you please give me guidance
[/QUOTE.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
In order to pass nestor stage . Just focus on bridgette. Theres a walkthrough that can help you out.

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Passed. Now the android version is broken to play hot spot (cards with nestor)the game automatically freeze and when I reload my save the game crash …

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes