Shight

Dec 6, 2021
I only see two of three scenes with Karen in Eddy cheap apartment (morning and day) what should i do to get the evening scene?

Shight

Dec 6, 2021
I did the party with maria in eddy's cheap apartment and now i want to try the other route when she become my girlfriend but she dosen't want to talk to me what should i do?

Notsoniceuh

Sep 21, 2022
For the maria after you did the cheap apt scene she mad at you so you would have to wait several in game time so she won't be mad at you. then you can do a new route

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I only see two of three scenes with Karen in Eddy cheap apartment (morning and day) what should i do to get the evening scene?
Once you in their apartment just skip time til you see three scenes without leaving apartment.

Shight

Dec 6, 2021
Once you in their apartment just skip time til you see three scenes without leaving apartment.
It's the blowjob in morning, anal in day and the last scene its just karen lying on the bed but eddy is on the couch and won't let me interact with her

Shight

Dec 6, 2021
For the maria after you did the cheap apt scene she mad at you so you would have to wait several in game time so she won't be mad at you. then you can do a new route
I have finished all the routes, only Bella's is the one that i don't finish and she still upset

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Bum [v0.7.2 Beta] [JTStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
That save doesn't work for me, it just says error. even if I tried to ignore, it just takes me to beginning of the game.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes