Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Why the hell ins't this in the op???? thank you man, thank you!
It's still a work-in-progress and is missing some things, including the content from the latest version (i.e. v0.7.8). Hence it isn't advertised as a full guide.
Since the cat's out of the bag - here's the for anyone needing help with the quest completion.
I will try to add content for latest release next week, can't do it this weekend.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
a jak to mám prosím udělat??
How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.

can I save? what time is noon?
I posted a save on the last page. Noon is 12:00, for me Licinia showed up from 11:00 to 20:00.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
May 27, 2023
You have to complete her path first, then you have to select the "You're driving me crazy" option multiple times before she agrees.

You have to complete Dilara first, then talk to her on Friday at midday and ask her how things are going with Julio.

3 new scenes with Barbara, story for Dilara, and story and 1 scene for Licinia.

Old saves aren't compatible, you would just get an error.

There is no official walkthrough for .78. You have to complete Dilara first, then talk to her on Friday at midday and ask her how things are going with Julio. After that drink with Julio on Friday evening ( need whiskey). Get his drunk and happy stats high (it doesn't matter if you get his drunk to 100 it doesn't end the event) then exhaust all of his talk options. Save the "what is your dream" option for last to progress with Licinia. Then, wait a whole week to talk to Licinia on Friday again and tell her you talked to Julio. Then you need to get a costume from Karen, you have to talk to her on a day where she is lying on a counch in her living room to get the option. Then you go back to Licinia in her penthouse on a Friday and give her the outfit. Tell her you want to watch and tell her to turn around and you should get the option for her scene. That's it.
WHAT ABOUT DILARA AND BARBARA
HOW SEE NEW SCENES?

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
How can I get all bonus renders? Can someone upload a Google drive link with all renders unlocked?

Is there a way to unlock them without meeting requirement

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
WHAT ABOUT DILARA AND BARBARA
HOW SEE NEW SCENES?
Dilara doesn't have any new scenes afaik. For Barbara, you just have to follow the same steps as getting her titjob scene, you just get 3 new scene options to choose from. The first time you can only get cunnilingus, but you can eventually get a blowjob and anal by repeating.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerf muse
Apr 13, 2024
Forgot to mention that Licinia's progress was bugged for me, you have to manually open the console and enter "liciniastage = 1" In order for the option to ask her about Julio to appear. I'll attach a save in case you just want the scene.
You seem to be the man in the know.
I recently finished the Bella story for whats available and wanted to start the Nestor story. I got to the section where you have to meet him in the bank but as your guide mentions it can be tough to trigger due to RNG. I don't know how to do that console command app thing as I'm shite at this computer stuff. But if I have finished the available Bella story, is it too late to do Nestor story anyway?

As for the Bridget office BJ and car scene. When I finished the anal corridor scene with Catalina, I got a random scene in Bridget's office where she wants to see the MC's cock. I did so but no matter how many times I have been in since she never asks for more or even to see the cock again. There are two scenes where she doesn't get angry when you walk in. 1 - She has no top on and grey leggings. 2 - She has skinny denim shorts and this was the scene where she asked to see cock.

So.
1 - Which scene do I trigger office BJ and is it only Catalina's story you needed to finish or the Nestor story too?
2 - I have been in the street many times when she is at the limo. Looked at her tits and ass and she has always give positive points but says she doesn't have time.

I've got a lot of the content done and wanted to move onto Nestor or Nesta or whatever he is called.
The game really needs...

Hourly time skip and day skip. The only thing that will give you a sore wrist with this game is the amount of times you have to hold cntrl and spam time skip. No worry of wankers cramp when the game gives you carpal tunnel syndrome.
Have the rent and car payments come out of your account automatically. If the dev implemented these it wouldn't even make the RNG bad because you would be able to skip time so much better as well as not having to worry about paying the fucking bills.
Sindar do you have any advice on these?

May 27, 2023
Dilara doesn't have any new scenes afaik. For Barbara, you just have to follow the same steps as getting her titjob scene, you just get 3 new scene options to choose from. The first you can only get cunnilingus, but you can eventually get a blowjob or and anal by repeating.
how inrease statsbarbara > Relationship 100 on console in game

Apr 13, 2024
How to open the console? First, you go into the game files and open the renpy folder. Then you open the common folder. In that folder there should be a file called "00console.rpy". Open up that file in notepad. In that file is a line called "config.console = False" . You need to change it to "config.console = True". Then, load up the game and load the save you want and press shift+O to open the console. Type the line "liciniastage = 1" and press esc to exit. The option to ask her about Julio should show up.
Good man! I could never figure this stuff out but glad I saw this post. I might be able to see Pedro and the bank girl threesome now :D

Reactions: randomv

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] any advice on these?
> [...] is it too late to do Nestor story anyway?
No, you can continue Nestor's story whenever. Doing his quests will be required for some later content with Bridjet and Ines.

> [...] As for the Bridget office BJ and car scene.
The confusion comes because of when the extra content was implemented.
- The extra scene, after Bridjet catches you with Catalina, is Bridjet asking MC to see his cock. That's it. Kinda pre-text to the next scenes, but they aren't linked.
- The content of Bridjet giving BJ at her office was implemented later. The trouble is, it uses basically the same scene, hence the confusion.
If I'm not mistaken the extra scenes with Bridjet's BJ and car become available after you complete her S4. You're expected to pester her until she gives up (or change the variable that is mentioned in the guide). Cleaning up info about her extra scenes is on my to-do list.
- And then there are Bridjet's NTR scenes with Nestor, for that you'll need to advance with his story.

> Have the rent and car payments come out of your account automatically.
If not automated, there should be an option to do the payments via MCs smartphone, otherwise if those appear during the weekend you're fucked, cause it's impossible to go to the bank. Also, we're not living in 90s anymore where you had to go to the bank to make payments lol

Reactions: randomv
Apr 13, 2024
> [...] is it too late to do Nestor story anyway?
No, you can continue Nestor's story whenever. Doing his quests will be required for some later content with Bridjet and Ines.

> [...] As for the Bridget office BJ and car scene.
The confusion comes because of when the extra content was implemented.
- The extra scene, after Bridjet catches you with Catalina, is Bridjet asking MC to see his cock. That's it. Kinda pre-text to the next scenes, but they aren't linked.
- The content of Bridjet giving BJ at her office was implemented later. The trouble is, it uses basically the same scene, hence the confusion.
If I'm not mistaken the extra scenes with Bridjet's BJ and car become available after you complete her S4. You're expected to pester her until she gives up (or change the variable that is mentioned in the guide). Cleaning up info about her extra scenes is on my to-do list.
- And then there are Bridjet's NTR scenes with Nestor, for that you'll need to advance with his story.

> Have the rent and car payments come out of your account automatically.
If not automated, there should be an option to do the payments via MCs smartphone, otherwise if those appear during the weekend you're fucked, cause it's impossible to go to the bank. Also, we're not living in 90s anymore where you had to go to the bank to make payments lol
Thanks man.

I used the other lads advice on how to edit the renpy file. It kept saying false when using your method of making Nestor trigger and I couldn't figure out how to change it to true in console command. Anyway it triggered either way and now I'm on about stage 3 for Nestor and have to work at the bank to talk to Bridget about investor.

Still couldn't get the Francheska scene threesome but not bothered now that I can continue with Nestor story. Have multiple save files with sex scenes so far. I'll have to miss the bank threesome with Francheska and Pedro. Not too fussed.

I'll check your Bridget variable as I have completed all her content but I never did the footjob scene where you help her with the photos from Enrique. Not too bothered about that either as I'm not a foot fetish guy (sure seems like the dev is though)

As for bank payments on weekends. Well the dev didn't screw that part up and it will keep the message until you pay on Monday. Still sucks though man. Even in the 90's we had direct debit payments from account lol.

Is this how you do it? query.jpg

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Man i'm feeling bad for so much questions, srry guys, so i'm looking foward Karen and gordon bedroom scene in the monday morning, but i can't trigger it even spending in game weeks trying, after sometime i checked the extra 4 and talked about a exclusive non ntr(ntr=0) scene, so i tried with ntr off(changing the variables) and still nothing, any tips? the Karen ntr must be on or off?(1 or 0) and do you guys think that it is worth to leave it a 0 or 1? for future purposes(content wise) as we got a event exclusive for non ntr, "normally" the ntr events don't block you from doing your thing, just add up( with a few exceptions like Jacqueline)

Ps: oh boy Barbara is HOT, kudos to Karen ass, but man

Pss: Maybe nomal is the new bum, taking Karen for example and even Maria, eventually as we progress through the normal route we piss off Eddy for example and diego, imo what could happen is the connections with the bum routes be not solely of the bum, what would make something like a event exclusive for a non ntr relationship(tho is unfair with who started with ntr/bum as me and had to edit) have more sense and probably the ntr would be achiavable through another ways in the normal route as consequences or just the mc dont giving a fuck idk, it just pisses me the fact that you're kinda punished for the playthrough if you choose a route(karen extra 4 wise)

Last edited:

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Go to Gateway1 (The one that Arnold hangs out in). There should be a hidden marker in front of the garage doors in the background.

You seem to be the man in the know.
I recently finished the Bella story for whats available and wanted to start the Nestor story. I got to the section where you have to meet him in the bank but as your guide mentions it can be tough to trigger due to RNG. I don't know how to do that console command app thing as I'm shite at this computer stuff. But if I have finished the available Bella story, is it too late to do Nestor story anyway?

As for the Bridget office BJ and car scene. When I finished the anal corridor scene with Catalina, I got a random scene in Bridget's office where she wants to see the MC's cock. I did so but no matter how many times I have been in since she never asks for more or even to see the cock again. There are two scenes where she doesn't get angry when you walk in. 1 - She has no top on and grey leggings. 2 - She has skinny denim shorts and this was the scene where she asked to see cock.

So.
1 - Which scene do I trigger office BJ and is it only Catalina's story you needed to finish or the Nestor story too?
2 - I have been in the street many times when she is at the limo. Looked at her tits and ass and she has always give positive points but says she doesn't have time.

I've got a lot of the content done and wanted to move onto Nestor or Nesta or whatever he is called.
The game really needs...

Hourly time skip and day skip. The only thing that will give you a sore wrist with this game is the amount of times you have to hold cntrl and spam time skip. No worry of wankers cramp when the game gives you carpal tunnel syndrome.
Have the rent and car payments come out of your account automatically. If the dev implemented these it wouldn't even make the RNG bad because you would be able to skip time so much better as well as not having to worry about paying the fucking bills.
Sindar do you have any advice on these?
uh-oh.png

Did you enable cheats when you started the game? If so, you might be screwed. :KEK:
I still have saves with those scenes from .75. They should work but the game will fail if you open your inventory so be careful.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes