Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys, 2 questions:
1- with v.7.8 do the old saves work or do you have to start a new game?
2- if I set - cheat_menu = False - does the game go from the cheat version to the non-cheat version (so I can get the scenes like fj in uto with Bridget) without having to play the game 2 times?

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
Whats purpose on making old saves unplayable ? Forcing people to quit game or what ? I started 3rd time from start and now I can't start even game without deleting my saves again so for me it is enough to just quit this game :/. Never seen that often unplayable saves before (not to mention this game has too much grind stuffs to start again and again)...

Reactions: AlexDx1

Ismaelo

Feb 26, 2024
Si somos compañeros de esta comunidad lo por qué no comparten hay personas de aquí que tienen plata para pagar patreo y pueden descargar la versión mas avanzada que nosotros los pobres por qué no nos comparten el instalador no sean egoista

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
I'm waiting for 0.7.9 I need a walkthrough for continu the game but its OK for me I like to continu game Step by Step :)))

Serghei

Mar 18, 2019
what can i use to decode the file of the game ? i want o see the immages of the game cut can t remember the name of the program,, any one???

Flaminv0v

Jan 28, 2024
You declare values like this:
var_bank_nestor_event_active = True
bridjet_approachable = 100

For those unfamiliar with console I recommend using URM, since it has a UI. Hence fewer chances to mess up with typos or wrong syntax:
View attachment 3696053

It's possible to temporarily disable cheat menu by setting:
cheat_menu = False
Is there a way to unlock bonus renders with this?

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
how to see karen and gordon scene i saved him but nothing happend in karen room on monday? can anyone help me please ?

nachotablinders

Apr 18, 2023
How do I start the lucinia path, guide for 0.7.8?

View attachment 3689476
Overview:
A former drug cartel gang member just out of jail finds himself on the street with no money,
no home, and possibly no future...
Will he be able to survive in the cruel world of The BUM where there is a lot of lawlessness?
Will he be able to become a normal person, or will he remain a bastard?
Just do it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: JTStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.8 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
sorry guys, 2 questions:
1- with v.7.8 do the old saves work or do you have to start a new game?
2- if I set - cheat_menu = False - does the game go from the cheat version to the non-cheat version (so I can get the scenes like fj in uto with Bridget) without having to play the game 2 times?
1. Previous saves won't work, starting a new save is needed.
2. Yes, you can disable the cheat menu, trigger the extra scenes and then enable cheat menu again.
Whats purpose on making old saves unplayable ? Forcing people to quit game or what ? I started 3rd time from start and now I can't start even game without deleting my saves again so for me it is enough to just quit this game :/. Never seen that often unplayable saves before (not to mention this game has too much grind stuffs to start again and again)...
It's the lack of framework and design when creating a new game and making up stuff as you go. The biggest issue is adding new characters later, all of which require new variables, which aren't present in the old saves. That's the reason why they aren't compatible. So in a way it's not purposeful, but it's a bad biproduct of developing game this way. Dev has said that as of v0.7.8 there won't be major changes, so in theory saves should work with the future updates, but take it with a grain of salt.
Is there a way to unlock bonus renders with this?
No, I don't think so.
Old saves don't work?
No.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
1. Previous saves won't work, starting a new save is needed.
2. Yes, you can disable the cheat menu, trigger the extra scenes and then enable cheat menu again.

It's the lack of framework and design when creating a new game and making up stuff as you go. The biggest issue is adding new characters later, all of which require new variables, which aren't present in the old saves. That's the reason why they aren't compatible. So in a way it's not purposeful, but it's a bad biproduct of developing game this way. Dev has said that as of v0.7.8 there won't be major changes, so in theory saves should work with the future updates, but take it with a grain of salt.

No, I don't think so.

No.

Thank you Sindar

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes