<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack20_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.9 Beta HotFix 1[JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 4
Enjoy the GAME!

Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys, someone can tell me how to play ? I have the walkthough but i don’t know where begin exactly, ty for help

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
You need to go to gateway where Gina is and when you only see Diego's bike without him,hoover in the left corner till you see green marker and you will catch Gina and diego,talk to Gina after so she calls Maria and tells her about Diego and then just follow the situation
Screenshot_25670609_005233.jpg
Why doesn't anything appear on mine?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Oh my god, I love this game, but this game is so hard for me to play. And I can't buy a teddy bear. And I tried it when I wasn't cutting my hair and tried to press it and there was no way to press it.
This is where the hidden marker is:
1717872024278.png
On what platform do you play? Android?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
If you're drunk, hidden markers are visible even without hovering over them, so save, drink, then skip time until it shows up. You can take sobering pills if you don't want to stay drunk afterwards. A ton of events are random, so you might have to try multiple days or reload.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
this game needs non sandbox version if not its impossible to play dont waste your time, you will die but grinding never ends

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
ซินดาร์ โพสต์: 13960587 สมาชิก: 410334 said:
นี่คือที่ที่เครื่องหมายที่ซ่อนอยู่คือ:
View attachment 3717393
คุณเล่นบนแพลตฟอร์มใด? แอนดรอยด์?
[/อ้าง]
ผมเล่นเวอร์ชั่น PC บน joiplay

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I did everything you told me and nothing happened. I went to buy a teddy bear and comforted her 3 times, even talking to her nothing happened even at noon. I went to talk to her in the kitchen and it was nothing new.
I assume you're talking about Maria. You need to be more specific as to what stage of hers are you referring to, what is your relationship stat with her, etc.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Oh great, I'm stuck on Bella's mission, step 7. The mission told me to wait in my room at noon. When the mission wasn't finished yet, it wasn't even up to level 7 yet. Bella always came to see me, but after the mission was finished. and told me to wait in the room Bella isn't coming. What should I do with my life? I feel like I'm wasting my life on this game. But this game I want to play. I'm confused with my own brain.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I am in stage 2 of Maria's relationship.
If you told Diego to leave Maria alone during her stage 1, then when you talk to Maria in her bedroom and give her the plush toy, there should be an option afterwards to tell her that Diego is an asshole.
Oh great, I'm stuck on Bella's mission, step 7. The mission told me to wait in my room at noon. When the mission wasn't finished yet, it wasn't even up to level 7 yet. Bella always came to see me, but after the mission was finished. and told me to wait in the room Bella isn't coming. What should I do with my life? I feel like I'm wasting my life on this game. But this game I want to play. I'm confused with my own brain.
Welcome to the RNG design of this game - it won't be your first nor last encounter with it. Try staying at your apartment during the weekend, perhaps you'll get lucky and she'll show up.

Reactions: Babymomo
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes